No announcement yet.

new shooz (kinda)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rims look really nice. I think they flow with the car very nice.

Comment

What's the offset on those? The wider stance does wonders.

Comment

hey ray,
        u bastard...LOL j/k, yer car looks way better with those rims on...but now i have to put picks of my bronzit with rims on yer thread :twisted:

hehe...
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

nice improvement.
          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
          sigpic

Comment

Bill, theyre ET20 17x7's

Originally posted by golde30
            hey ray,
            u bastard...LOL j/k, yer car looks way better with those rims on...but now i have to put picks of my bronzit with rims on yer thread :twisted:

hehe...
            youre car looks way better than mine. just shadowline her and we'll be twinz.
            BTW, my rears are at the highest setting w/an extra spring pad. my fronts are as low as it can go with the spring perches in the way. so If I have time to remove the perches, I can probably lower the front close to an inch more. 8)
            FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

i never said the car was GAY i don't know where Jordan got that idea

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY
                i never said the car was GAY i don't know where Jordan got that idea
                dont sweat it Andre.. everything was cleared up. BTW your ride is tha shizzle. 8)

here are close ups of the wheel. as you can see how much the flash makes a difference in the appearance of the wheel. the lip and face of the spokes are polished, and the sides of the spokes and everything else is a bright silver finish. tires are 215/40/R17's
                NO flash

with flash

and the front with GC's almost all the way down.

again theyre 17x7 ET20 I might wait awhile before i attempt to paint them. theyre starting to grow on me the way they are. if someone can Pshop them w/just the spokes black or gunmetal that would be koo, cause right now i dont have Pshop.

Comment

-Patrick

Comment

My shot at it...

Comment

dark centers look better, and at least they fit correctly
                      98 M3/4/5

Comment

yea, the dark centers look good. i was thinkin that there was too much silver for my car.

Comment

here are 2 shots after a wash.

Comment

dude, u got the same color scheme as me...black front spoiler, blacked out grill, sidemarkers, and clear front signals...and sittin on 17's...we are the bronzit twins...all i have to do is shadowline...

Comment

your rockers are black tho arent they? oh, and we both have the drivers side hi beam removed. youre just lucky you dont have a pinstripe. what size tires are you running?

Comment

ahhh yes...i forgot about the rocker panels...im about to get some zender side skirts also and paint them glass black and repaint the rockers gloss black also.

the tires i have are 215/40/17, but my rims are 17x8 :D ...

Comment

Working...
                                X