Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new E30 has arrived (full plans on pg. 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Josh, my friend had the replica ACS e-brake knob and shift knob in his car... the black paint in all the lettering had worn off by 2 months. I didn't think they looked very good, they looked "cheap" and had the sparkly, spray painted look to them.
    Maybe I'll just stick with the pedals. Thanks for the free review, TJ. :up:
    I will take pic of shift knob if you want Josh, the knob came in ACS Original box, that's werd!
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Good show Josh. Glad to see you have another dirty30 to play with. You should shoot that guy who did that stuff to it before you in the face.
      On another note, Diego that "we wanna see it" comment was a bit Lol Josh show us a pic of the engine bay man, you didn't do it nothing to be ashamed of. You can show the kiddies an example of what NOT to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SickE30
        Good show Josh. Glad to see you have another dirty30 to play with. You should shoot that guy who did that stuff to it before you in the face.
        On another note, Diego that "we wanna see it" comment was a bit Lol Josh show us a pic of the engine bay man, you didn't do it nothing to be ashamed of. You can show the kiddies an example of what NOT to do.

On another note, Diego that "we wanna see it" comment was a bit
        lol! yeah I guess, I expressed in the "wrong way" I think...hehhee, well, Josh we wanna see engine pics from your dirty E30!! :D
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

nice rims :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
            Originally posted by rwh11385
            Originally posted by Jordan
            Such lovely rice wheels it has.

Josh, great to hear you finally got something to tool around with.....and it makes a better hobby than Pshop outlining everyone's car. :)

Keep up posted.

p.s. it looks like Josh joined the "Icy Hot Stunnas"

If only those wires were some platnium necklaces, you'd be BLING-BLINGIN 8)
            Search button OWNZ.
            hahahahahahha, that PS it's f****g funny, yeah that's TJ and the other guys, are members too or just some guys? lol
            thats tj, me kneeling next to him, our friend blake and our other friend spencer whom is behind josh. :P
            -alex
            i take pictures.

Comment

the pedals are great :). Don't know about the rest of the pieces though.
              Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Josh-
                Glad to see you got another E30. I hope all your plans work out with this one and you get it looking sweet! thats a BMP RS front bumper is it not? looks good, just needs paint.
                All your plans soung good, but buy the seatbelts from Mike-Swale (he knows where to get them) as making your own seatbelts is not only illegal, its stupid.

Good luck man!
                '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
                '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
                '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan
                  Josh-
                  Glad to see you got another E30. I hope all your plans work out with this one and you get it looking sweet! thats a BMP RS front bumper is it not? looks good, just needs paint.
                  All your plans soung good, but buy the seatbelts from Mike-Swale (he knows where to get them) as making your own seatbelts is not only illegal, its stupid.

Good luck man!
                  Thanks Ryan, the BMP kit has already been sold, and I've got a stock bumper and valence in the works.

Good call on the seat belts, I'll talk to Mike about that.

Comment

I believe that the seatbelts are a dealer part, but be prepared to shell out bigtime for them. I want a set too :? Have fun with the new car :up:
                    -Ted

Comment

Originally posted by SlammedE30
                      Have fun with the new car :up:
                      The fun has only just begun...

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                        Originally posted by SlammedE30
                        Have fun with the new car :up:
                        The fun has only just begun...
                        What happenend to the count-down?
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                          What happenend to the count-down?
                          I got really sick of having to update it every day. I would always end up doing it at different times, and I would lose track. I searched the web high and low for a counter that I could input a date into and it would countdown, but there was never one I could paste into my sig.

Comment

What color is the body going to be?

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Congrats, let the modding begin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                                What color is the body going to be?
                                Alpine White II, the stock color. I thought about changing the color, but I don't want to have to strip the car down to have the engine bay, trunk and interior painted.
                                If I did a color change, I would want EVERYTHING painted.

Comment

Working...
                                X