Black and Tan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black and Tan

So I decided to gut the rear of my car and then do a full photoshoot with it. This is the result:

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Looks good l like the tape!!

'87 325 (Track Rat)
    '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
    '94 525i (Daily)
    '90 325i (R.I.P)
    H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

i like it.

Comment

how does the car feel now? big difference? oh and ur tan and black interior is dope...i like the contrast.

Comment

What kind of suspension are you running??

Comment

What's with the tape?
            Recent Rebranding!!
            Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
            E30 SM62/S62
            E30 M60 V8
            E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
            Instagram.com/garageaholic
            Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

He's got an eta engine in a car with an i cluster. So the eta only revs to 5k or so, thus the tape.

Comment

Yup, that's right. I kept forgetting where the limiter was, so I needed a "reminder". I've got a head swap planned for Jan or Feb, and wanted to make sure the cluster worked.

It's on IE3's and Koni's. There is a definate difference cornering, especially at slower speeds and accelerating. I've got to restrain myself in 1st or else I fear the back end will kick out, which wouldn't be fun in traffic.

Thanks for the comments!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Redline fo sho.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

aaaah, okay, I thought you didn't want to see the redline, so you taped it out. lol.
                    Recent Rebranding!!
                    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                    E30 SM62/S62
                    E30 M60 V8
                    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                    Instagram.com/garageaholic
                    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Looks good!

Nice talking to you at Show and Shine!
                      Cant wait till im back in the game and go on some drives!

Glad to see you made it over here!

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                        Yup, that's right. I kept forgetting where the limiter was, so I needed a "reminder". I've got a head swap planned for Jan or Feb, and wanted to make sure the cluster worked.

It's on IE3's and Koni's. There is a definate difference cornering, especially at slower speeds and accelerating. I've got to restrain myself in 1st or else I fear the back end will kick out, which wouldn't be fun in traffic.

Thanks for the comments!
                        If you stiffen the fronts more than the rear, you can dial out oversteer, like you speak of.

But personally, for me - I purposely kick it out - it adds to my excitement. I always wonder what people think when they see me slide around a turn as they sit there waiting to turn the direction I just turned from. hehe
                        - Sean Hayes

Comment

The fronts are actually already stiffer than the rears, one full turn up from soft, and the rears are still full soft.

It's not that I don't like oversteer, I just don't like it in traffic. I'll prolly get used to it, but I've only driven like 300 miles like that so far. And I've got a 21mm sway bar to attach up front still.

Comment

the euro plate describes the car well.
                            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan View Post
                              the euro plate describes the car well.
                              The best part is that it's a real plate and not one I had made. I've got the 2nd one for the rear when I get a plate filler. And I might get vanity plates to match the euro plate, cause it's funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X