No announcement yet.

..not your avg. eta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GODDAMN IT! JORDAN, CHARLIE, TRENT... ONE OF YOU IS GONNA DIE! F00's!

That original post about Goo Gone.... it said GUM! :evil: Nothing to do with SEXUAL FLUIDS.

FAK. I never checked this thread again after i typed that!!!! :evil: :evil:

I got 0wn3d :(
    Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL

Go to the store and pick up a clear bottle of Goo Gone. Its a citrus based cleaner which will remove it in a snap. It's saved my carpet from cum before( :evil: stupid ex GF),
      Dude, like I told you, hold her jaw and pinch her nose, force her to swallow.

Kids. :roll:

-Charlie
      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
      FYYFF

Comment

:shock: come on man young eyes read here dude. "E30 guys are a high school crowd". 8)

Comment

hey very nice eta man. what suspension do you have??

any problem scraping the spolier or oil pan :?:

Comment

Thanks again guys..

The car has an 88 eta bottom end with a 1990 325i head and components swapped directly over. I am running a 3.73lsd and I am very happy with the car compared to when I first got it.

I am rocking GCs, Konis SAs and a few other lil enhancements... Thankfully I don't have any problems with the oil pan to date because of the roads...the iS lip however has its fair share of contacts

I haven't driven into NYC since getting the drop, thats what the beater is for...

Comment

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by e9nine
                Thanks again guys..

The car has an 88 eta bottom end with a 1990 325i head and components swapped directly over. I am running a 3.73lsd and I am very happy with the car compared to when I first got it.

I am rocking GCs, Konis SAs and a few other lil enhancements... Thankfully I don't have any problems with the oil pan to date because of the roads...the iS lip however has its fair share of contacts

I haven't driven into NYC since getting the drop, thats what the beater is for...
                ok i still didnt put in my front GC's was that hard, the rear were a piece of cake, any help

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AndreNY
                  ok i still didnt put in my front GC's was that hard, the rear were a piece of cake, any help

thanks
                  If you did the front springs yourself first time around its no different...if you want full adjustability you have to weld the perch onto the strut and thats it...cost me $60 at my buddies shop.

Hit the tech forum with a search...there's recent info on doing the whole setup

Comment

Originally posted by SickE30
                    :shock: come on man young eyes read here dude. "E30 guys are a high school crowd". 8)
                    You're not serious, are you? Look at your sig!

Comment

Hey e9nine what tire and what size are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by TIATO
                        Hey e9nine what tire and what size are you running?
                        Stock @ 195/65/14 now switching to 205/55/15 in Yoko AVS's soon when I get my new wheels... If you look at the newer pics and sig pic..my fender got caught on 215 width 15s after an excursion at an auto-x with the car lowered all round... it hurts me that I can't go wider than205s without fender rolling :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by e9nine
                          it hurts me that I can't go wider than205s without fender rolling :evil:
                          Bah, just roll the everloving shit out of them.

Comment

I also have an 88 super eta which looks like shit, but the entire engine has been built up and the head rebuilt with only a couple hundred miles on it, so no problems in the mechanical department.
                            I'm actualling selling it and have already found a buyer. Very bummed i never got to do the 2.7i, but i will post pics of it as soon as i can take the pics.

Comment

giorgio- bah, your car sucks, there's no rev limiter

e9nine, what spring rates are your GCs? Has your rear suspension ever bottomed out? That question most refers to when you dumped it for those parking lot photos. Mine bottomed out back there for the first time today, not good. I need stiffer springs :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson

e9nine, what spring rates are your GCs? Has your rear suspension ever bottomed out? That question most refers to when you dumped it for those parking lot photos. Mine bottomed out back there for the first time today, not good. I need stiffer springs :twisted:
                                I got DENTAL PLAN ELIMINATOR spring rates (stiffer than 450F/600R) and am yet to bottom out :twisted: I only slammed the car for the parking lots pics, I don't have the courage nor am I an idiot to drive the car like that....

Comment

Working...
                                X