My MG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My MG

Here's some pics of my MG that I took recently after doing a cut/polish and wax on her.

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

Not E30, but you guys should like it anyway.

Oh, and to make this thread worth something, I used Meguiar's Professional Diamond Cut Coumpound 2.0. Stuff worked like a charm. I then used Meguiar's Gold Glass liquid car wax over the top. Makes the car bead water very well. I also used Rain-x on all the windows and anti fog Rain-x on the inside. Makes the glass crystal clear and bead water better then the wax. No fogging either.

Andrew

car looks great!

Comment

Cool classic mobile dude, but to bad it has Lucas electrics in it. I wish I had my 73 Ford Capri 3.4l Cosworth back. It was a classic 70's style import, long nose, short rear end and set with rwd and nice hp.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Looks pretty nice. It's one of the only clean GTs I've ever seen; they're usually trashed.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

To this day I have not had any problems with the wiring. When I first got the car I had to rewire a bunch of crap that someone put in, but other then that, everything works great. Only 4 fuses for the entire car. :o

It's really clean on the inside, but it needs paint pretty bad. Looks like someone took it to Macco. The paint job it slef is good, but it's chipping all over. The hood is the worst. Someone put a LOT of bondo on it and didn't do a very good job. :?

Slowly though I am going over everything and getting all the small quirks fixed.

Andrew

Comment

nice little piece of crapp you got there man!! lol

Looking very good! :P
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Damn nice man. Puts my dads MGB to shame. Of course it should, those big plastic bumpers of his are hideous! Very nice , very very nice!

:up: :up:

Comment

Thanks. I also do not like rubber bumpers. They are

Andrew

Comment

Not bad for a BRIT car...

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                    Cool classic mobile dude, but to bad it has Lucas electrics in it. I wish I had my 73 Ford Capri 3.4l Cosworth back. It was a classic 70's style import, long nose, short rear end and set with rwd and nice hp.
                    hahahaha - LUCAS, the prince of darkness!!

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                    1989 325iC M50 Vert
                    1989 325i Coupe
                    1991 318is
                    1995 318ti Club Sport
                    2006 330i e90
                    2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

No, not another MG! I bought and restored a 77 Midget before I come across my bimmer. It hated me and I hated it (named it after my wretch of an ex girlfriend). I rebuilt everything (tranny, engine, diff, carb, wire harness, brakes) and it mocked me by catching fire in my driveway after I filled up the gas tank. I sold it to some hippy chick that studies at UT for a quarter of the bill I spent on it. I wish you the best of luck with your MG, it looks damn good pal.

(BURN IN HELL ALICIA... AND ALICIA THE 1977 MG MIDGET)
                      "My backpack's got jets..."

~MC Chris is my co-pilot~

Comment

lol I saw a write up the other day of someone who put the mtor from an RX7 in a Miget. Said he chirp the tires in first four gears. lol

Andrew

Comment

All the money and time and fabing I did to restore that chariot of Old Scratch I could have done the toyota 20 valve 4AGE conversion and made it worth a goddamn. But I didn't and now a part of me inside is dead and cold, thats what the Midget (Alicia) did to me!
                          "My backpack's got jets..."

~MC Chris is my co-pilot~

Comment

Working...
                          X