a 2-'007 make-over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 2-'007 make-over

hi y'all!.. hope everyone had a smashin new year...
    mine was... specially to me bank a/c... but wat-de-hell...

it all started wen i was at my friends spray shop doin a bit of touch up on the car. I was tellin him that tho i liked my current colour.. i felt that it could eventually use somethin else that would bring out more of the car's character...

i was thinkin...maybe black, graphite, dark blue, red or white...and that's wen his killer marketing skills came to fore..... he told me that for a classic.. he'd ONLY recommend 1 colour.. and that wud be white... & not just plain white.. but pure white......

i kinda couldnt really imagine how it'd be... but after seein how dom's great white stallion looked... i was too tempted to try it out... my friend warned me tho that it could be a bitch to maintain but i thot... ... it would be a great makeover for 2-'007...

and an e46 M3 friend, whose ride is white, was too eager to edge me on and told me he'd pass me a set of fender vents to try on if i decided to go ahead.. so i coulndt refuse the offer..haha..

well, on collecting the car... i must say that i was more than pleased with the results, de job was done with much attention to detail... and pure white DOES really stand out...

so here are some (lots actualli) pics of the final job......:pimp:
    hope u enjoy em... comments too, if u may....

my ride previously...

AND the final product..

spruced up de engine a little..

made a c/f lip for the front bumper as well..

& c/f window sills as well..

my ricey vents at work

& shutter finger goes haywire..

thankx for viewin
    :drink:

Ballerstatus achieved.

To just repaint your car on a whim...thats awesome. I hope I can get there someday.
    Reminiscing...

Comment

Nice car.... very clean.
      Richard
      '89 325i
      O0=[][]=0O

Comment

Where in the hell did you get that lip for the Mtech2 front lip? I have to have one!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Fucking gorgeous. It's nearly perfect, my only gripes are those HORRIBLE M3 side vents, the eyebrows, and the AC Schnitzer sticker on the rear, mainly since I don't see any ACS gear, at least on the outside. The only other thing I would change is get a damn M-Tech II front bumper! But, it's your car, not mine. Those things aside, you've built a beautiful E30, it looks really, really good. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
            Fucking gorgeous. It's nearly perfect, my only gripes are those HORRIBLE M3 side vents, the eyebrows, and the AC Schnitzer sticker on the rear, mainly since I don't see any ACS gear, at least on the outside. The only other thing I would change is get a damn M-Tech II front bumper! But, it's your car, not mine. Those things aside, you've built a beautiful E30, it looks really, really good. :up:
            agree on the m3 vents, and eybrows..

OTHERWISE.. SEX.. SEX.. SEX..

Comment

Originally posted by veks View Post
              agree on the m3 vents, and eybrows..

OTHERWISE.. SEX.. SEX.. SEX..

91 318is

Comment

give me your rear bumper and front valence damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
                My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Lots of little things I'd change....But, it certainly looks like you've put quite a lot of time/$ into this.
                  Trevor Ely
                  '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                  '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

I love it, very unique.

s52 0-150mph & more http://www.youtube.com/loonibab325i

Comment

I gotta say... That is not my type of ride at all, but, It is totally fucking bad ass. I really like it! Great job man, seriously looks awesome. that car may sway me to do some more stylish mods to my ride.

One thing though, and I really think the vents on your particular car look cool as shit, but they kill the chances of this car being considered a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by loonibab325i View Post
                        I love it, very unique.
                        +1

For some reason, that car looks very modern and can (in my eye.s) pull off the m3 vents, which i usually hate on everything but e46 M3's.

Just my ,
                        Widmer

PS:
                        Originally posted by Blitzer View Post

I think its the painted moulding's and eyelids make this car look so modern ???

Comment

Good thing Jordan isn't around...
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post

I think its the painted moulding's and eyelids make this car look so modern ???

true..painted moulding is nice...and the cf touches are awesome too..im liking it alot.

YOu need to make us some Cf parts lol

Btw...nice fd...still have it?
                            Last edited by E30_pilot; 01-09-2007, 12:53 AM.
                            -Frank
                            1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                            1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                            2001 525i

Comment

:D .. i was tellin josh i'd de-rice de car a little eventualli... guess we got a little carried away while :pimp: -pin de baybee.... i'll leave it semi-classic:drink: with the vents for the mo...

as my front splitter was custom made.. it'll be easy to get em made for ANY type of front bumper... i'd say u guys make a trip down here & we'd get some nice ones done for u...;)

E30_pilot, fd's silver now & gone a little radical on a 20B rotary project.. so its been a little abused and used in drags & drift events up north in a neighbouring state..

Comment

Working...
                              X