Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My weekend fling... not an E30, but an ///M-Powered Roadster

only for the last weekend though
    had the pleasure of this lady in red, gonna be doing a writeup for a magazine...

returning the car is like having to go thru an emotional breakup.
    oh such sadness...

truely one of the best cars ever made... ///M-POWER
    driving the car makes me feel so alive...

took this shot late late last sunday nite, this baby went home to the dealership early monday morning after 2days and 2 nights of wonderful driving and more then 500 local km's chalked up... best car i've EVER driven

more pics here: http://www.louiscars.com

BMW Club Singapore

Awesome, I love the Z4 M. I'd take a coupe so fast.

I've seen before that you are a part of 9 rules. If only I could actually stick to writing a good blog I'd try. Wordpress is my weapon of choice aswell.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Right now my father is in a perdicament between the new m-coupe and a 993 turbo, i am not sure which one to tell him to go for, since both are such great cars.

Comment

Wow nice looking car. I didn't like the Z4's at first but they are definately growing on me...and fast.

When I went to "more pics" I saw this car. What is it and where can I get one? It's like a micromachine on steriods.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
          Wow nice looking car. I didn't like the Z4's at first but they are definately growing on me...and fast.

When I went to "more pics" I saw this car. What is it and where can I get one? It's like a micromachine on steriods.
          Haha, that's a 1:18th model of a Fiat 131 Abarth rally car.
          made by Kyosho. think u can find it at diecast model stores or maybe ebay?

Z4M or 993 Turbo? mmm, i know it's strange, but, i'd take the Z4M...

BMW Club Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
            Right now my father is in a perdicament between the new m-coupe and a 993 turbo, i am not sure which one to tell him to go for, since both are such great cars.
            My dad chose between a Chrysler Sebring and a Pontiac G6; I didn't know what to tell him. I don't feel bad for you at all. ;)
            1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

that picture is amazing.
              Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
              Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Thanks JPL... here are some more shots... :)
                can u guys see these shots? (cos i not using photobucket to hosT)

These shots will not appear in the magazine though, more for my own personal keepsakes and memories...sigh

BMW Club Singapore

Comment

Dude are you always high? Because your car is DOPE!

Comment

Dam thats nice! ive driven a 3.0 z4 and that was pretty fun. Was not that impressed tho, im sure the z4m would be a totally different and awesome machine
                    sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
                    Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
                    NEW One on the track :)
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
                    Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

awesome car - awesome photaging
                      PNW Crew
                      90 m3
                      06 m5

Comment

yes, ///M roadies are awesome cars..I like the earlier body styles a little more.
                        90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Excellent photos. I followed the link to view more pictures, started reading your blog, and now it's in my rss reader. thanks for a great read.

Comment

my dad used to rally race the same Fiat Abarth back in the 70s

that car was hottest toy available (until Lancia Stratos came out)

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
                              oh my, that poor man.

i thought i had it bad when i had to pick between burger king and wendys.
                              8380 Laboratories
                              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                              X