Just a quicky of my ellips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quicky of my ellips

They just arrived the other day from Nico in Germany (dont think he has come over to this site). Anyways, got them put in the other day and
    snapped a quick pic today, while my fiancee and I waited to see "Kill Bill".

Brandon

That's a sweet picture, looks clean. 8)

Comment

When I have money to blow, I plan to get a set of smiles. I love em, but my US ellips will do fine for now.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Where did you order them from? Website, phone number?

Comment

There was a guy from germany, from the e30sport boards that I bought mine from. His name was AC Nico. I don't think he is browsing these boards though, since e3s went down.
          Brandon

Comment

maybe hit Greg up, I posted his name in "Transaction Feedback." He travels a lot.

Is it just me or do the white Euros look like they have black eyes?
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
              maybe hit Greg up, I posted his name in "Transaction Feedback." He travels a lot.

Is it just me or do the white Euros look like they have black eyes?

a little bit, but I kind of like the look of the clear ones more than the tinted
              Below the radar...

Comment

That is a very nice BMW.Clean and pretty. How was Kill Bill any ways?

Comment

I really want to see kill bill, did you have american ellips? or did you have to convert from sealed, bit harder but the difference at the end is just that much better.

I love how that lip looks on the old style front valense. Keep it up.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments :D

Werksmini - I upgraded from the old sealed beams

Brain - I really liked Kill Bill... probably one of the bloodiest movies ive ever seen, but the action is good, and it is very intertaining. If you like other Quentin Tarantino films, you will most likely
                    enjoy this one. My fiancee whom doesn't like blood and gore and all that kinda stuff, didn't really enjoy it that much. (I owe her a chick-flick, lol)
                    Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by lodac
                      Where did you order them from? Website, phone number?
                      I have three sets right now. So If you want em I will let you know prices. I have some smoked that are brand new lens but they will be at least $300. They other sets will be about $150.00
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

:stupid: This is the Greg I was talking about.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

Get up with BlackForest they can get them.

Comment

Great looking car and the ellips look awesome. Now all you have to do is add the Xenon kit..
                            Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

Working...
                            X