• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing is fucking disgusting.

Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I wouldnt say those are entirely commuter cars. My friend used to have a late 80s crx that he took to 140 while passing a tanker truck on the highway.

Comment

My best friend has an '84 CRX with 300,000 miles on it. He bought it for $200, it gets about 40mph on the highway, we drive the shit out of it, and nothing breaks. Fun car.

About that widebody CRX, what size rubber is he looking to clear? You say it has a stock motor. What's the point of fitting a widebody and big rubber with a gutless 4-banger? It will only slow the car down and worsen the gas mileage.

Comment

Is it a transformer?
          Whatever it is it offends me and if it were to pass me I would throw garbage upon it.
          "My backpack's got jets..."

~MC Chris is my co-pilot~

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
            Its sad too because he wastes thousands on this crappy little CRX

the same could be said for all of us and our e30s....
            BEERTECH

Comment

well that thing is fugly straight up ugly. what the hell does that shit do for you. Does that make your car faster. I have one question have you done anything to that makes the car fast or are you going to be and an all show no go ricer.

after looking at that car again i had to edit what i wrote, well not so much edit but add.
              So yea that car is fucking ugly. This is pure debauchery it should be illegal. If you wanted to do a project like this you should have picked up a chevy cavilier. That car could be the future to a badass track car but not now way to go ricer.

Comment

Originally posted by eg
                well that thing is fugly straight up ugly. what the hell does that shit do for you. Does that make your car faster. I have one question have you done anything to that makes the car fast or are you going to be and an all show no go ricer
                It's not his car.

Originally posted by Rob
                Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                Its sad too because he wastes thousands on this crappy little CRX

the same could be said for all of us and our e30s....
                True, Rob. But I don't think that even the worst of some member's cars have ever looked that tasteless.

Comment

sorry to whomever posted that car i thought it was yours but you can pass along what i said to the owner.

Comment

Bleh. I don't like how it looks.

I have to take pics of my friends 4-door widebody civic, it looks way better than that. We are seriously thinking of putting a widebody kit on my cousin's CRX, he had some M/T slicks that fit perfectly in the fenders, and he wants to go wider.

Comment

It's a front wheel drive fourbanger, the ideal granny car and this rocket-surgeon has super glued some kind of interstellar cock armor to it. There is a reason BMWs are called "The Ultimate Driving Machine" and Hondas are called "Ye Olde waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Foder". I hope the fella' putting all his time, effort, and (most important) money into that abomination opens his eyes and notices his folley. Better luck next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                        True, Rob. But I don't think that even the worst of some member's cars have ever looked that tasteless.
                        ahem

:P
                        BEERTECH

Comment

awwww (good intentions)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                            Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                            ahem

:P
                            Touche.

Comment

Calling all Mods! Please do us all a favor and lock this damn thread LOL.
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                              X