Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time for everything... some random dirty 30 love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time for everything... some random dirty 30 love...

sup guys, never really posted my ride in here so i figured why not.

while i was drivin around yesterday just randomly decided to stop and take some pics...

but as i started making this thread it just made me sad. i rememered that i have no before pics for comparison because my hard drive on my laptop took a shit on me not too long ago :(

some things that changed somewhat recently...
    -no more depo pos angel eyes... back to sealed and have some euro non smilies waiting to go on
    -baskets
    -all red sidemarkers
    -maplight rear view mirror
    -mtech1 wheel
    -all black interior (well almost all black, needs kicker panels, and dyed carpet)
    -tweeters
    -ehhh and thats all i can think of.... so tell me what ya think!

oh yea, dont mind some of the crazy angles... just my poor attempt at being artsy/creative :p

mtech wheel

yours truly

nice man....the pics are pretty bad though...most of them you took are facing the sun, which sucks for glare
    hellaflush x driftunit

Comment

Looks good man, clean example.
      Reminiscing...

Comment

I like

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I see ellips and euro grilles in your car's future (I might have a set of smoked US lights if you can wait a bit). What suspension is that? I like it.
          Old and improved:

Comment

i like it - a few more small upgrades and you'll be lookin perfect
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

:) thanks for all the compliments guys... i know the pics arent the best you've ever seen - 2:30 isnt the best time for taking pics, and mainly i just took them because i wanted updated pics of my car. also, i liked the last two and wanted to share them, so thats my reason for the thread - the other ones are for you just to get an idea of what i'm workin with...

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
                I see ellips and euro grilles in your car's future (I might have a set of smoked US lights if you can wait a bit). What suspension is that? I like it.
                ya, i have a set of euro non smiley ellips sitting here in my room, just got osram silverstars for them, now i need to source some connectors when i have the cash (just quit my job like 2 weeks ago and school just started so might be a while)... and euro grills will eventually find their way to my front end...

oh, and bilstein sports w/H&R sports... for some reason i get a lot of compliments from guys online about my stance... i dont understand why tho i thought a lot of guys were running billies w/h&r's - but i wont complain! :p

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                i like it - a few more small upgrades and you'll be lookin perfect
                thanks brother, wish you were completely right though... unfortunately one of those "small" upgrades includes a paintjob - bitch has some rust that needs to be taken care of asap... she puts up a good front tho eh?

Comment

enough of your Portuguese propaganda!! haha. jk. ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

sharp looking car
                    "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

Car looks good. Paint the lip :).
                      Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

thanks guys... and that lip will be repainted again this spring - in the same flat black haha. wont see a red lip on my car unless there are red iS side skirts which i dont see in the near future...

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        enough of your Portuguese propaganda!! haha. jk. ;)

Mariano
                        lol, that plate was my grandfathers. he gave me his extra one when i was there this past summer... when my car is done i'm gonna have to either A, get one more to rock in the back no plate like RC - sick as hell or B, get a personalized US plate that has the same letters/numbers... think that'd work nice too...

and that jersey - ha get used to it baby. Benfica actually played today, and won of course

S.L.Benfica!! :ohsnap:

Comment

Argentina FTW. Bicampeones del mundo.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                            Argentina FTW. Bicampeones del mundo.

Mariano
                            Stop polluting my thread with these... these... lies!!! ALL LIES!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X