Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This makes 4 (3 running) E30's. Had too....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes 4 (3 running) E30's. Had too....

I came across this 89 325is Manual and had to purchase it for many reasons. I got it down to $1,800 which I think is pretty good. Planning to swap many things from this one to my 90 325is (currently auto). The tranny, the hood, both front fenders, seats, steering wheel, possibly the trunk and the ellips (not sure what kind they are i.e US/Euro, still don't really understand the difference). I will then more than likely resale. Not sure. It also has what seems to be a fabricated strut brace and an Eibach Sway Bar.. There's a few things but all in all it's really good. Straight body, clean leather interior. And I was just about to start repairing dents, dings and scratches on my 90. Won't need to now. Maybe on the parts I take off but only later.

Better pics later
    Last edited by Maluco; 01-19-2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Worst. Thread. Evar.
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Designed to catch our attention

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Sorry guys, I jumped the gun. There wans't a delete post option so the best I came up with was "pics pending"

Comment

Nice .

You are almost catching up with me . :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Hartge style strut bar. BavAuto sells(sold) them. Could be Hartge genuine - dunno.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                Nice .

You are almost catching up with me . :D
                Yeah, almost threw in a comment regarding that.... I'll let you keep the title though. Feel like doing a transmission swap, as in trade the trannys from my 90 with the 89? $500 and 24 Heinekens sound good?:p
                Last edited by Maluco; 01-19-2007, 05:06 PM. Reason: meant threw, not through : )

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
                  Hartge style strut bar. BavAuto sells(sold) them. Could be Hartge genuine - dunno.
                  I'll take better pics soon. That's cool to know it might not be some garage fabricated strut brace even though I guess even those could be made correctly....?

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                    Yeah, almost threw in a comment regarding that.... I'll let you keep the title though. Feel like doing a transmission swap, as in trade the trannys from my 90 with the 89? $500 and 24 Heinekens sound good?:p

That sounds like a deal , or you could just leave the '89 with me as payment . :D

I would say that I could knock it out this weekend but its waay too cold and I have other shit (Brad ;)) to knock out .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Fuck. I was gonna go check that car out pretty soon but the weather has been crappy. Uh..congrats.

Hey Teaguer call me I think I have a buyer for your car as is..
                      - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                      Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                        That sounds like a deal , or you could just leave the '89 with me as payment . :D

I would say that I could knock it out this weekend but its waay too cold and I have other shit (Brad ;)) to knock out .
                        You just can't get enough of em, can ya? You need to be admitted. "Hello, my name is Teaguer and I am a E30-aholic" :D

As far as time goes, that works out cause I'll need to sell some parts from my 84 before I'm ready to cover it. This purchase left me broke. I need to put some wheels on the 84 and get it over to our shop so I can start parting. I'll hit you up for sure though bro. Thanks

Comment

Frrom those small pics, it looks like this 89 is pretty clean. Why not swap parts from the auto onto this one?
                          Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by thirstydude View Post
                            Fuck. I was gonna go check that car out pretty soon but the weather has been crappy. Uh..congrats.
                            I knew there had to be people out there about to go see/buy it.....thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
                              Frrom those small pics, it looks like this 89 is pretty clean. Why not swap parts from the auto onto this one?
                              Well, I've thought about that but there are a few reasons. I've already spent money and time on a few things, timing belt, water pump, plugs, plug wires, transmission filter/gasket, just rebuilt steering rack and pump, control arm bushings, sway bar bushings and links, (89's AC is not working, think it's only Freon though) I heard that auto engines are usually in better condition than that of manuals, I had mine tinted and the 89 needs some repair.... My dash has not 1 crack, 89's has two. Ok, I'll stop here.

I hear you though...

Comment

Working...
                              X