tell me what u think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell me what u think

needs a drop on it.. the car isnt mine, its one of my friends but im thinking about buying it from him.. tell me what u guys think.. sry about the bad pics.

You don't want to know.

Comment

but i do.. just let it out. haha

Comment

I dont like it. Those wheels are awful looking. The black painted bumpers and stripe in the hood look awful.

Cant really tell much more than that from the pictures, but if its clean and cheap go for it, you can deal with the ugly if its a nice inside and runs good. the wheels and tires would have to be fixed though.

Comment

Not feeling the rims or 4x4 stance at all... WTF are those green headlights??
          :: PNW Crew ::
          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

no the guy claims they are xenon HID's but they are clearly not. i might be picking it up and putting ellipsoids and the H&R Bilstein combo on it, and possibly go with either stock wheels or something else.. those wheels are bad though.. anyways thanks for the info.. keep it coming.

Comment

well considering its dark you can't really see much about the car. One thing is for sure though...those rims are FUGLY....and drop it.

Comment

+1 to ugly rims. and i already said that i was oging to do the H&R Bilstein setup.

Comment

I wonder what else the guy is "claiming" is equipped on that car which actually isn't.

The car looks to be in cosmetically good shape though
                  Recent Rebranding!!
                  Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                  E30 SM62/S62
                  E30 M60 V8
                  E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                  Instagram.com/garageaholic
                  Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

yea

well the guy lives down the street from me and his uncle owns a body shop so he said that he took it there and had all of the body redone and painted it stock bmw color. he also shaved the hood emblem. when i buy it (if i do) he is going to throw in his system, 2 pro comp kicker 12's. and then i get it im putting the drop kit on it and also paint calipers, ect. this is going to be my new project car. i might even do an m50 or even an s50 swap. thanks

--eric

Comment

do not do it
                      PNW Crew
                      90 m3
                      06 m5

Comment

The hood emblem is not shaved. I can see remnants of it in the last pic.

If it's NOT going to be your daily driver, i say do it. If it is, then don't
                        Recent Rebranding!!
                        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                        E30 SM62/S62
                        E30 M60 V8
                        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                        Instagram.com/garageaholic
                        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

the hood emblem is clearly shaved. it might just be hard to tell.

Comment

Don't buy it unless it is way (and I mean way) cheap. Everything you that has been done to it to make it not stock is going to be redone. You are going to be able to sell those wheels for pennies as they are worth less than bottlecaps. Keep looking until you find something unmolested and buy that. Believe me (I searched 3+ months for my car) it will be worth the wait.
                            sigpic

Comment

BSA rims.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                              X