No announcement yet.

The new whip... not a E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kappasig, Nice '02 dude. Take your time and build it up right, sounds like you're headed in the right direction. I wish I had a bigger garage, I'd love to have a semi-project '02.

CJ, Congrats on the magazine shoot, I saw it just the other day while at the bookstore. I absolutely love the LM's. Your car actually made me change my thinking with regard to wheels.

Was discussing it with a friend: I used to want to do a 5 lug conversion so I would have a huge array of rims to choose from, now I just want to blow off the cost and hassle of a 5 lug swap and divert those funds directly to a set of LM's. No, I still wouldn't have any brake up-grades available to me by continuing to run with the 4 lugs, but on my car that's a non-issue.

Comment

02 Power 4 life. I don't know if I could ever part ways with mine. It needs a resto pretty bad though.

From BMW's 3 across America site. :D
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

here are some new pics. I put the new wheels on yesterday when i finally bought some rubber for them.

I'm missing a center cap, so im gonna order it next week. The tires are 195-50-15 kuhmo AST's i bought for $41 a tire. Cant really beat the price.

1985 545i

Comment

Working...
        X