One Helluva Night - Pt. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Helluva Night - Pt. 2

oh yes, thread 2 about the engine swappage and all the other stuff that is going on inside this (insert unknown large square footage) shop.

well first of all, we had to get rid of that nasty automatic tranny. that was a big no-no.

m20b25 just hanging around.

r3ved oil pan

the crank is all like "whats up?"

our temporary engine stand (we had a fw engine stands at our disposal, but we had to keep raising and lowering the engine se we just did this.

the hennarot has a plethora of new parts for the m20b25 and the m10 turbo

getting ready for a timing belt change (it is much easier with the engine out of the car;) )

the oil pan aftering a good cleaning in some wierd machine. (i am keeping the oil pan to remember this ordeal)

its just about ready for the new belt

the new belt is super nice! lol

fouled spark plugs.........eeww, oh well just a little more work to fix that.

new oil pan, and oil pan gasket. hopefully no more leakiness

the next night strippage of the broken 325is begins

rear shot

what happened to my interior?

M10 Turbo Pics

custom exhaust manifold and downpipe (well more like an 'up' than down pipe. lol)

S14 2.2 Crank

Porsche wastegate!

Timing chain FTMFW!

Mahle GT-40 piston

more to come.

a few unrelated pics.

so now the count is up to three...

and electronic torque wrench FTW.
    Last edited by MikeE30325i; 01-29-2007, 05:57 PM.

that m10 is sick!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30 View Post
      that m10 is sick!
      hell yes it is!

my buddy mitch (mr. deagle) built that from the block up. its going to be a blast.

it will have about "200" horsepower.............lol ;)

Comment

Wow, that torque wrench is cool! I haven't seen an electrical wrench like that, mine is just old craftsman....
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
          Wow, that torque wrench is cool! I haven't seen an electrical wrench like that, mine is just old craftsman....
          yeah, his father buys everything and of course, we get to use it.

for anyones info, 21 ft/lbs for spark plugs.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Wow, maybe now everyone will stop making fun of your $50 car.

Comment

Probably not, but I wouldn't mind the shop space, thats for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by kommissar View Post
                  Wow, maybe now everyone will stop making fun of your $50 car.
                  well none of that stuff is mine. it is all my buddies (mr. deagle, who unfortunately got banned). i just get to help him and learn. and sometime in the future he will help me with fixing my pos e30. he already helped me install a nice 8 inch powered sub, that sounds fantastic.

we were comtemplating putting a small turbo on my car with only around 4-5 psi, just because we can. i totally think mr. deagle should be unbanned. he knows a lot and he could add a lot of knowledge to this forum. its sad that he isnt in here. he teaches me a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot View Post
                    Probly not, but I wouldn't mind the shop space, thats for sure!
                    oh it certainly comes in handy!

Comment

any pics of the slantnose? Real or replica?
                      San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerToad View Post
                        any pics of the slantnose? Real or replica?
                        haha, i was just about to ask that. a friend of my dads used to have an '86 930 slant... in guards :)
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

im sorry dude but all your comments are really douchey, and if FTW wasnt dead before it is now...

nice lookin m10
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Thats all my stuff :), I have no idea if the slantnose is real....but it has a 900 hp 3.8 single turbo engine, and i think it is a DP chassis

Comment

Pssssh, son, I used to ride a bigwheel with 900hp. Chump change.
                              '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Working...
                              X