Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we gots snow

stock ride height ftw

this wasn't even the deepest I drove through. I was making my own path in other areas, my spoiler was serving as a plow with the snow almost as high as the foglights. My dad came home and started plowing the really deep areas before I could get more pictures.

damn, that looks like fun. thats the one thing i miss since i moved to az......

Comment

I like snow but hate the brutal cold, hasn't it been snowing in Michigan for most of the month? I have relatives there and they said they have had snow accumulation for over the whole month of Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
        I like snow but hate the brutal cold, hasn't it been snowing in Michigan for most of the month? I have relatives there and they said they have had snow accumulation for over the whole month of Jan.
        Not in my area of west michigan (hold up your right hand, palm facing you; I live a little ways underneath your pinky). We've hardly gotten anything, which makes me feel good that I didn't buy winter tires. Right now we're just getting some real light fluffy stuff that isn't that bad to drive through.

Comment

Grand Rapids/Holland area?

Comment

haha...e30 snowplow FTW!!!

Comment

Haha, I just used my front air dam as a snowplow this weekend as well :D

Now, just to spite the haters of the '87 air dam, I just have to use it as a:
              • Cow Catcher
              • Waffle Maker

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                Grand Rapids/Holland area?
                About twenty minutes north of Holland, and an hour west of the GR. There's another guy on the boards who's from Holland. I live in Grand Haven, Coast Guard City, USA.

More pics, and remember, sporting 4x4 stock ride height:

Comment

strangely, i see no footprints coming from the drivers side of the car, you float or someting? lol

Comment

Wow...what tires do you have? It seems like you are just tearing it up. I have a set of Blizzak ws-50 in 195 65 r14 on my weaves on my eta right now.
                    :: PNW Crew ::
                    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I have relatives there and they said they have had snow accumulation for over the whole month of Jan.
                      Colorado. Since before Christmas, we have had snow at least on the grass, if not covering our unused cars and the house. It snows every 7-8 days! Crazy ass weather...
                      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
                        Wow...what tires do you have? It seems like you are just tearing it up. I have a set of Blizzak ws-50 in 195 65 r14 on my weaves on my eta right now.
                        Some crappy Uniroyal all seasons. They are nearly brand new, though. I have a spare tire from my moms van, and about 6 jugs of windshield washer in my trunk for weight. The snow is very light and fluffy so it's not bad.

Comment

@ E30 Wagen, at least you have tires geared towards the weather. Since I've had my car I drive on summer tires the whole year round. Drive extra cafefull in icy/wet conditions during the winter like a grandpa round here.

Originally posted by MikeE30325i View Post
                          strangely, i see no footprints coming from the drivers side of the car, you float or someting? lol
                          Like Casper over zeee snow

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I have 150 lbs of sand bags in my back of my vert. We haven't gotten a lot of snow, but when we do, it's been about as deep as that. Fuck'n sucks. I hate snow--I grew up in Florida and always wanted to see snow. Now that I've lived with snow for more than a decade, I'm done with it, and I never want to see it again.

Nice alpine you got there! You need to put the plate holder or bumper filler on there though--it messes up the look of your car without it.
                            1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 325iCabrio View Post
                              I have 150 lbs of sand bags in my back of my vert. We haven't gotten a lot of snow, but when we do, it's been about as deep as that. Fuck'n sucks. I hate snow--I grew up in Florida and always wanted to see snow. Now that I've lived with snow for more than a decade, I'm done with it, and I never want to see it again.

Nice alpine you got there! You need to put the plate holder or bumper filler on there though--it messes up the look of your car without it.
                              Shit, i have my windshield wiper blades in the trunk. that adds much weight. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X