X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got snow toooo........

It was in my pants, but it melted. :(

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

This, and the post about what shoes to wear? And he takes a job in a predominantly female profession?

Wells, we have start wondering . . .

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

LOL, the thread wasn't to ask which pair to wear, just showing off my new choos. As for the snow thread, it was an attempt to illustrate the absurdity of posting new threads every 5 mins about how uuuuuurbody has snow!

Now, to the fact that I'm now working in a predominantly female profession, heh heh, that's like a wolf guarding the sheep you see? I work with no less than 6 serious hotties on my shift alone! No joke. It's actually somewhat of a problem in that I'm married, and I can see that the temptations/opportunities are gonna be plentiful. :twisted: (and that's not good)

Comment

Lets just put it this way, I don't want to know anything at all about what's in your pants.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
          Lets just put it this way, I don't want to know anything at all about what's in your pants.
          That sir, is why there are no pictures (well, and the fact that the snow melted)

Comment

, had to do it.
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

i sitll don't know what the hell this "snow" stuff everybody is talking about. lololololhahahalmfamomfoamoahahahroflrofl

Comment

Working...
              X