A little video of the 335i firing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little video of the 335i firing up

Just took this today... I don't really know why, except that it sounded so cool with just the exhaust manifolds on.

I'm really trying to get my ass in gear and finally get it on the road now. Euro spec 3.5 + Getrag 265 + 3.25LSD is gonna make for good times...

Flame / make fun / or whatever! Cheers!

BMW E30 335i with euro spec 3.5 starting and reving with no exhaust.

There seems to be a little issue with the sound being out of sync... Don't mind that, the throttle response is fantastic.
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

i dig it

Comment

Sounding good, soundin good. :D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

lol nice, i like it too, soo mean.

Comment

thats awesome man can't wait to see mine come a live like yours. What are you gonna be using for your exahust setup?
          Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

Comment

I'm thinking a twin 2.25" ID setup, probably no cats, and probably either a stock E30 M3 rear muffler, or just some sort of generic american 2 in 2 out muffler to keep it quiet for the sleeper effect.

The other possibility is just running the exhaust out the right side of the car behind the passenger door... It should be legal in Colorado, but I don't want it to be TOO loud or sacrifice ground clearance by haveing pipes come out under the rocker panel...

Comment

That sounds nice!! Way better than my 2.7 with no exhaust.
              Originally posted by cabriodster87
              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
              Originally posted by Kershaw
              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Those wheels are badass.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                  Euro spec 3.5.
                  Tell me more about the motor? Did you build from a L block?
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I like the car alot. It's gonna b a beast. If you have never driven an E30 335 before, i know that it will be nothing short of amazing for you.
                    Recent Rebranding!!
                    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                    E30 SM62/S62
                    E30 M60 V8
                    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                    Instagram.com/garageaholic
                    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Yes, L block 3453cc, 9.3:1 compression (stock) but the head was milled when I had the valves done... Stock 264 euro spec cam. Should be making 218hp and 228ft/lbs according to most sources, but from talking to Bimmerhaus' head mechanic, he is fairly convinced that the L-Jet early 3.5 made closer to 230hp because of the range of timing adjustment in the distributor. 93.355mm bore and 84mm stroke according to the book. It definitely revs much more willingly than my 533i with a 272 cam.

Weather it makes 218hp or 230hp, it's gonna haul ass, and with the torque curve that the high compression M30s make, it should shred those puny snow tires like they are made outta butter.

The wheels are not staying on the car... They are 14x6.5 Ronal somethingorothers... Who wants to buy them? lol

Comment

sounds like a pissed off african lion...love it.
                        90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

I like the wheels as well, 2 bad my brakes are bigger than those rims ;)

Comment

Im hoping (if funds allow) to get 16x8 Slipstreams... maybe white... or silver... or black?

Comment

sounds like a boat. i too dig
                              Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
                              Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X