couple shots of the '86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    Any chance of getting that first pic in hi-res?
    I love the first picture!

Comment

Originally posted by e30frosh View Post
      What camera are you using?
      i have a Canon Rebel XT and used a 70-200L f/4 lens. i just shoot for fun.

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
      I liked the first picture so much i made my own ad up for it. I hope the OP don't mind.

that looks awesome... i have a new wallpaper now. i love the little note at the bottom. it makes me want to make a poster or something of it, which i might do.

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      Any chance of getting that first pic in hi-res?

Also, I noticed your location says Grass Valley. Oregon?
      if you want high res, email me at lathrash21 (at) gmail or pm me your email and i will send you whatever you want.

its actually Grass Valley, CA. its basically between Sac and Lake Tahoe... but the pics were taken in San Luis Obispo, CA

thanks for all the compliments. the road is one of my favorites, and there is hardly anyone ever on it... but i try not to push it too hard on public roads. i'm still trying to make it out to my first track day somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by StrokedSix View Post
        that looks awesome... i have a new wallpaper now. i love the little note at the bottom. it makes me want to make a poster or something of it, which i might do.

Thanks, I got the note on the bottom off of a ad for a 1988 M3.

Edit: i think i'm going to make one in german too.
        Last edited by JasonC; 02-11-2007, 08:54 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I made a german one too. I hope it's right cause i used freetranslation.com to do it. But i like the english one better.

EDIT: If you do get a poster made of it (the english one that is) PM me if you do, i'll pay for one plus shipping.

Last edited by JasonC; 02-11-2007, 09:29 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

coolio E30 Reaktionär :up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Where were the pics taken?

Central coast has the best roads ever! Give Turri rd. a try. It is on the way out to los osos and morro bay.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
                Where were the pics taken?

Central coast has the best roads ever! Give Turri rd. a try. It is on the way out to los osos and morro bay.
                haha... the first two pics are Turri Rd. (the other is O'Conner or something)
                it's an awesome road... smooth, tons of curves, elevation changes, scenic, and there's hardly anyone ever on it!

Do you know any more great roads close by here?
                the drive out to Lopez Lake is pretty nice. i think it's Orcutt Road, and the road right next to the lake is pretty cool too, Lopez Dr.

Comment

Originally posted by StrokedSix View Post
                  Do you know any more great roads close by here?
                  the drive out to Lopez Lake is pretty nice. i think it's Orcutt Road, and the road right next to the lake is pretty cool too, Lopez Dr.
                  Hell ya. Go up to santa margarita and take hwy 58 to 229 to creston. Just get lost up there, the roads are awesome and it is beautiful.

229 is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                    I made a german one too. I hope it's right cause i used freetranslation.com to do it. But i like the english one better.

EDIT: If you do get a poster made of it (the english one that is) PM me if you do, i'll pay for one plus shipping.
                    i'll email you the high res version. if you don't mind doing an english version with that, i'd like to use it for poster prints.
                    know of anyone with good prices? i have an account with winkflash and they seem to have decent prices, but i've never ordered a poster from them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
                      Hell ya. Go up to santa margarita and take hwy 58 to 229 to creston. Just get lost up there, the roads are awesome and it is beautiful.

229 is a blast!
                      cool, thanks. three day weekend coming up. i'll check it out.

Comment

sweet picks mate
                        sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
                        Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
                        NEW One on the track :)
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
                        Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

nice!

gooood lookin pictures.
                          I kinda miss m7 87 now that i see your metal bumper in all its bliss.
                          Nice car to.

Comment

very nice...emailed ya for highres :D

Comment

PM'd you my email.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

i think i replied to everyone who pm'd or emailed me.

thanks for all the compliments. glad you guys like 'em.

Comment

Working...
                                X