My new Cabrio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Cabrio!

94, 89k, Loaded with everything available in 1994 including hardtop and windscreen!!!

i like the wheels

Comment

Baby Style 32s! They are so cute!

Haha, nice cabrio, what are your plans?
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

just a heads up, beware of cheap interior...
        Toyota Pickup

Comment

Very nice! I was actually looking for an E36 when I stumbled upon my Z3. Looks like a great car, and you'd gotta love having the hardtop.
          1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

Great e36, cant beat the hard-top. Looks like you're missing a pedal though.
            tasty

Comment

Thanks everyone! Yeah it has to be an auto, in case wife needs to drive it. Came with hardtop and windscreen!

Comment

Well done, i am a recent e36 cab guy myself. Mine is a 98 328i with 160k that i got for painting some guys house (labor and material on the paint job cost be about $2K). I put $4k into the car (needed rear collision repair and new paint/rims). BEST thing i ever did was get a windscreen. With the screen in and windows up, you would swear you were in a closed cabin car, even at 80 mph. Enjoy it :)
                sigpic
                both these cars are gone :(

Comment

Originally posted by MA325is88 View Post
                  Thanks everyone! Yeah it has to be an auto, in case wife needs to drive it. Came with hardtop and windscreen!

i never understand when people make this statement

it should go like this "my wife needs to learn how to drive stick, incase she needs to drive it"

unless she's handycapped in anyway, then im sorry i'll put my foot in my mouth
                  Delrin shift knobs for sale and trade

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=196156

Comment

Originally posted by robsgotit View Post
                    i never understand when people make this statement

it should go like this "my wife needs to learn how to drive stick, incase she needs to drive it"

unless she's handycapped in anyway, then im sorry i'll put my foot in my mouth
                    LOL, I'm not married, but I've been around enough married friends to understand that that statement is about the last thing that should come out of your mouth.
                    1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by robsgotit View Post

+1 (x100)
                      sigpic
                      both these cars are gone :(

Comment

Hey I got the same exact car last december.....hardtop and boston green as well. You got me on the windscreen but mine has 3 pedals. But i understand the female situation.

So far all I have is tint tho......Im trying to decide on wheels....

I was thinking koseis but on a vert?

I also wanted MVR magnums but those are rare and pricey.

I may get the CSL replicas from Modbargains.com.

bimmerforums is like 99% e36 so if you havent already....Join.

Comment

Working...
                        X