The Cars See Track time....Homestead Motor Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cars See Track time....Homestead Motor Speedway

Well 240zs30, E30Gangsta, and I headed down to the speedway for some track time. This is just a preview of more pics to come.

8am headed out to the track....

Has anyone seen one of these on the road yet?

In the Garage.....

Bad Freaking ASS!

the local bike shop showing off some of their rides!

More to come when I can get the other cameras to upload the pics and I get back from the Art Festival! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Vedubin01; 02-19-2007, 08:20 AM.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    Has anyone seen one of these on the road yet?

Yes.

More pictures, please.
    Trevor Ely
    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Was this a Chin event? I'd like to get some feedback on that group - thinking about going to one of their events at another track.
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

What part of FL do you live in? very nice estate man, I envy you lol

And I've not yet seen the 612 Scaglietti on the road yet, beautiful car though.

Hope you guys had fun, can't wait to see the next lot of pictures.

Comment

Dave, its the best bang for the buck. As a novice you get to ride with an Instructor but its about 5 hours of track time. Enough time that you will get tired by the end of the day. If you want to check it out, they do offer parade laps where you can take your car out for several laps with out paying the fee. You are governed with a pace car and there is no passing. But well worth it. That is what we did this time. My car is not ready to see hard road courses yet but when E30gangsta and I finish the stroker then Ill pay the money to track it. The motor is my weak link in my car at this time. I have tracked with Chin before in my VW.

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
          Was this a Chin event? I'd like to get some feedback on that group - thinking about going to one of their events at another track.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Homestead Motor Speedway is located just south of Miami FL. We all live in Miami!

Comment

I've seen alot of ferraris and other exotics since I moved to Santa Monica 6 months ago.

Looks like fun! I need some track time, but cabrios are pretty hard to get on a track :(
              hellaflush x driftunit

Comment

I like the clears more too on your car. Looks like a European plate up front would be a nice final touch ;)

Comment

I expect pics of yours when yours get in! Let me know!

Originally posted by Schneider325 View Post
                  I like the clears more too on your car. Looks like a European plate up front would be a nice final touch ;)

Comment

I work at a high end used dealership, the owners and their friends are always bringing their toys in to show us, not too long ago one of them brought in a blue 612, to be honest I actually think the car looks better in blue or silver than it does in the tradiational Ferrari red.
                    As with any Ferrari they're amazing and the sound definitely gives me a chubby.
                    sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
                    Current:
                    1988 325is S52
                    Former:
                    2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
                    1988 M5
                    1996 328is

Comment

Some more pics!

A picture of my Boys boat, at the Miami Boat Show also this weekend!

More to come............

Comment

more of the 575?

Comment

That is a nice freakin boat! But that poor elise...

Comment

Fuck ya!!! That shot of the ass end of your e30 amongst the 355 challenge, 911 and 350z is a good catch. More pics of them Ferraris...

sigpic
                            1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
                            1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Still More to Come.........

Comment

Working...
                              X