Teh Secret Bridge of DOOMZ
Collapse
X
-
Car looks great. Oil coolers don't do it for me in white, but besides that, I love the car. Kosei's are lookin great on your car as well. -
I wouldve kept the oil cooler grill black, but otherwise it looks good.Leave a comment:
-
pics #1 and #2 are my new backgrounds :) thanks spooky bridge for making this all possible :)Leave a comment:
-
-
And I almost forgot to tell ya, mad props on the Kosei's!!!! those are very nice wheels.Leave a comment:
-
I see, thanks for the heads up man, I recently read the FAQ on the different bumpers and so on.Leave a comment:
-
Sweet pictures, I love panda E30's.
Can you post that picture in your sig again? I never got a chance to download it to my E30 folder. Or send it to me via PM please!Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Very nice, sooooo clean! Today I saw a junked e36 325i (hit in the front right) but hard to tell if the engine rec'd any damage .
Q: how do the fog deletes mount to the valance, are they just pressed in or do they have something holding them in place on the other side ?Leave a comment:
-
Nic photos mate! that country side looks very similar to NZ nice!Leave a comment:
-
Bridge looks very post-ussr-collapse-esque.
Something about your car mang, does it.
Oh yeah 24 valve till we die.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: