Teh Secret Bridge of DOOMZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Car looks great. Oil coolers don't do it for me in white, but besides that, I love the car. Kosei's are lookin great on your car as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    Staying fly Cahomey, really nice shots and location.

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    I wouldve kept the oil cooler grill black, but otherwise it looks good.

    Leave a comment:


  • guywithFX
    replied
    pics #1 and #2 are my new backgrounds :) thanks spooky bridge for making this all possible :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    damn hot car...and nice k1's

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Front end needs a little more contrast.
    Thats why I'm getting fogs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike_Duncan
    replied
    And I almost forgot to tell ya, mad props on the Kosei's!!!! those are very nice wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike_Duncan
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdAccord
    hot. car looks great, photos are nice, cool location too.

    the body colored oil coole rgrill doesnt do it for me though

    mike duncan -euro bumper trim eliminates the sidemarkers
    I see, thanks for the heads up man, I recently read the FAQ on the different bumpers and so on.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Sweet pictures, I love panda E30's.

    Can you post that picture in your sig again? I never got a chance to download it to my E30 folder. Or send it to me via PM please!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rocla
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean

    Q: how do the fog deletes mount to the valance, are they just pressed in or do they have something holding them in place on the other side ?

    A: plastic mounts that are in valace, fillers plates have tabs, which go to those mounts, similar way that brake duct ends.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Front end needs a little more contrast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Very nice, sooooo clean! Today I saw a junked e36 325i (hit in the front right) but hard to tell if the engine rec'd any damage .

    Q: how do the fog deletes mount to the valance, are they just pressed in or do they have something holding them in place on the other side ?

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    replied
    thanks for the compliments fellaz.

    Leave a comment:


  • drifty340i
    replied
    Nic photos mate! that country side looks very similar to NZ nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Bridge looks very post-ussr-collapse-esque.

    Something about your car mang, does it.

    Oh yeah 24 valve till we die.

    Leave a comment:

Working...