Teh Secret Bridge of DOOMZ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cahomey
    replied
    The pics were right near Point Reyes Station at a secret bridge that dies with me!!!

    PM me which ones you want in high res with e-mail addy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    My god, do I miss Sonoma County... :(

    Gorgeous pics. Can we request some in hi-res via email?

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    hot. car looks great, photos are nice, cool location too.

    the body colored oil coole rgrill doesnt do it for me though

    mike duncan -euro bumper trim eliminates the sidemarkers

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by e30frosh
    In the motor pic, is that bird shittle by the firewall or paint drip. Sexy car, great pics.
    look closely and it says "24v"

    clean e30 m50...cant wait to get my done lol..

    where is were these pics taken place at?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike_Duncan
    replied
    Are your bumpers European? yes, I am n00b, hear me roar lol

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    HOT car, COOL location.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87' 325
    replied
    you think of painting the grills by the windshield black? Thought it looked goofy but whatever....you got a m50.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    lol, bitch, i was all over those hills and vallleys on saturday afternoon...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    In the motor pic, is that bird shittle by the firewall or paint drip. Sexy car, great pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    Sick car....

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Cool pictures. I like you car!

    Leave a comment:


  • cahomey
    started a topic Teh Secret Bridge of DOOMZ

    Teh Secret Bridge of DOOMZ

    Some pics fromt his weekend. I tried to get Cary to meet up with me but he was to busy catering to his female counter-part.

    Anyway got sick of the black brake ducts and fog blanks, I also painted the oil cooler grill white. I'm planning on getting fog lights from Cary soon. I think my front end will be where I want it.

    Also, my rear passanger tire blew out and it is trash now, riding on a bottle cap for now.

    These pics were taken with a canon sd200 with no tripod(except select objects) and little photoshop.





























Working...