my new wheels:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new wheels:-)

here are my racing hart knockoffs..:-) I got these courtesy of Cold Accord. Perfectly packed, spotless wheels and tires look brand new, great seller++...
    Id like to be a little lower, but for now, i really like the look
    The suspension set up is:Z3 shock mounts, vogtland springs, and bilstien sports..perfect fit, no spacers....next purchase after seeing these pics is a new lip..my 3rd lip in just over 2 years:oops:

always keep the inside spotless :naughty:

he said "meh"
    90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Looks great, I really like those. The lack of center cap really works well on those.

Comment

Originally posted by KevRC4130
      Looks great, I really like those. The lack of center cap really works well on those.
      +1
      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Looks teh coolness. Any more shots of your front end?
        92 Granite Silver Vert
        M60B40 5spd

Comment

Looks HOT. What are the specs. Wheel and tire size, offset?
          How are the Vogtland springs? Im thinking of going with those for my car and would like to hear your opinion.
          sigpic

Comment

I dont give a multicolored shit what people think of those reps, but those looks the boobs. Perhaps an IS front lip would help make the ride height less obvious.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

yea those really look good. your ebrake is crazy long, you should tighten it down.
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

strange, when i was riding on my 17" and vogtlands, my car sat alot lower.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

heh! Like the car! It looks quite a bit like my car. Mine is stock right now - well sorta. :) Each week it changes....but I do not have the air bag.
                  '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

looks great. i really like the cap-less look also

what's up with your window trim?
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

yea, the rims look sick but you need to finish your shadowline.

edit, is lip also. :-D

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                      R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                      "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                      My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

looks really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          strange, when i was riding on my 17" and vogtlands, my car sat alot lower.
                          really? do you have a pic? I left my sopring pads on, maybe thats why?
                          I like the vogtlands, kinda soft, but deff. stiffer than stock and a decent drop

The trim does need to be finished, i ran out of the trim tape I was using (it was just an experiment, but the tape looks really good IMO)

I've gone through 2 fibreglass reiger lips in a year and a 1/2 just on parking turds. Im ognna get an IS lip and a Ryan G splitter after I move in a month, it REALLY looks naked without a lip to me.
                          after the lip, its stroking time

I didnt know the ebrake was sticking out, ill have to look at that.

the wheels are 17x7 et 25 with 215-40-17 Yokahama avs es100s. They fit perfect and havnt rubbed at all yet:)

where is a good place to get autocross slicks for basketweaves?
                          90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

it would look so hot with shadowline and an is/ryan g front
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

wheels look nice but car looks lower in the sig pic than with the new wheels.. i too am on wogtland springs and i feel my car looks lower.. but i think thats kuz im on 14s
                              Originally posted by ebelements
                              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                              X