No announcement yet.

Yeah I'm talking to you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of those sponsored cars at Formula D have some BACKING...HUGE car trailers, booths and all kinds of stuff. Those guys are amazing to watch. Gotta up the boost on that baby when you get a new clutch.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Yes, true... but it all starts somewhere. I'm not doing this on my own... I've been constantly reworking my sponsorship proposal for the past year and I've been able to get Corbeau to help me out.

TJ has also been helping me out because he provides them (and any future sponsors) all the media I need to keep them happy. In return I've been seeing if I can expand his freelance work with the drifting community.

My goal isnt exactly to "make it big", but I would not mind that as an accomplishment either :)
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

If you go huge, promise you'll stay in an E30.

Then, for better or worse, E30's will become popular again...lots of parts...but they'll demand a price I guess...who knows.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

Until the day someone gives me something else to drive (built better than my e30 and without having me pay a single dime), I'll stay in the e30. I've driven many rwd cars, and I associate with the e30s the most.
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Thats the same way I see the E30. It is the unique tuner car. The only car I would have if there was no BMW would probably be a S13 or S14. Those 240s when you put some big rubber, coilovers and a SR w/ a GT series Turbo swap are a blast.
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

For the month I've owned an s13, I'd have to say that it's still in my plans to build one someday. They are great overall cars, build quality aside (but I guess I'm spoiled from BMW on that one). They are fairly similar to e30s, a bit underpowered and a bit underweight as well.

No doubt the e30 is a better car out of the box.... but the aftermarket support for an s13 can make that car so competitive with so little.

Feedback Thread

Comment

This is a short 4 minute teaser from my recent trip down to Florida. The full coverage and full video will be on our next dvd already in the works. Hopeful...

Another link.... not mine, but from a Bf.c member... there's some nice footage of the event there. I show up in two-three clips.... and he got my burnout session lol.

Feedback Thread

Comment

As much as the video was kick ass, there were many that wanted to kick their asses for not showing up to their own meet. Bsaint and David A posted 3 months ago about doing some filming in Miami the day after this video was shot. Cars drove in from all over FL. The Supra club with Nick Hogan came as well. To find that they both did not even show. 50+ cars were very pissed to find excuse after excuse on why they did not make it!

Cool video though and nice 360 tail whips Erik!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Badass video.. loved the burnouts and that Maroon S13 at the end sounded soo fucking burly...possible RB25 planted in there?? Also i think i saw the black 240 barely miss hitting you when you spun out! shits crazy.. Love seing a Baller driver sliden around in an E30...Goodluck and if i ever become a milionaire ill sponsor you! haha peace bro keep it up!
                    -Brandon
                    sigpic

Comment

damn i must say that 5 car tandem shit is crazy. Unless your in the 230rwhp range you are not going to be able to slide that whole banking. It might be possible but damn hard. That vid was tits sfl drifters rocking that place out.

Comment

Josh definetly did that banking with a stock N/A rx-7, and Ryan was doing it with the Miata all day with the stock 1.8l

The maroon 240sx is an RB25.

And as for DavidA and BSaint not showing up.... well... DavidA almost fried his motor (I'm surprised that thing is still alive) and those guys got flat tires more often than I shred mine at the track. But I'm sure they can defend themselves on that one.

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

I do not mean to start shit slinging on your thread, but they had this meet planned for over 3 months and had people driving from all places of FL to come be a part of it. They should have passed on the other just in case they had problems like they did. It was not fair for people to waist their time and money to come to something because they had other plans on their own. They need to understand that when you invite others to your event, its kind of nice to show up.

Again great video and looks to be good times. Just need to use their heads when asking people to show. Or at least make a post saying they are not going to make it due to problems.
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Completely understandable, yet the only problem that they had at the track in no way was related to them not being in Miami. The fact that the e36 M3 overheated at the track was solved by driving the Navigator instead.

I'm saying, it really does suck for all this hype for nothing, but what can be done? You probably have a good idea that if you're stuck on the alligator alley, you'll be there for quite a while before anyone comes to help you.

And what warning could you give when you get stuck at the Alligator Alley the day of? Good luck trying to find any wireless signal out there :p

Feedback Thread

Comment

man that looked like so much fun! again Erick Great driving!

-Dan
                              Dan Zickel
                              1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

nice driving, i wish we got half the drift events you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X