Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Pics from Golden Gardens (56k=Death) (pic size fixed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Pics from Golden Gardens (56k=Death) (pic size fixed)

The weather was nice today, and my car was fairly clean still, so I thought...It's finally my turn to pic whore.

Edit: Pictures should be smaller now

Your large pictures PWN3D my screen.

But I like the black grills, smoked turns, and clean ride. Looks like an early Automagic. :) Now just pick up those T-stars.

Comment

Clean, I with mine was the same.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Resize those pictures to 1600x1200 at the largest. 2272x1704 is a BIT FUCKING MUCH. lol

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Looks pretty damn clean.

Where were those pictures taken?

Where in Portland do you live?
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

wow, and i thought mine were big
            Look good tho none the less
            90 325is
            IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Sorry again about the pic size...i did resize them, and they are smaller on my webpage...but they came out the original size when I posted, I'm not actually sure how to fix it at the moment cause I am not too good with computers.

And I live in Tigard at the moment (my permanent address at least). I have been in Portland and Beaverton the last couple years as well. For the moment though I am at school in Seattle, but I spend my summers in Tigard

Edit: Oh, and the pictures are from a park up here in Seattle called Golden Gardens. Wish I had gotten more of the background in, but it was kinda hard cause the sun was setting. I have a few other pics, but when I saw how huge the pics were gonna be, I though it might be best to stick with 3 for now.

Comment

We should all meet at Jiggles some night 8)

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

that thing sterling silver? like mine... i dig it, wierd, i dont see to many in our color, i wonder why. nice car.
                  Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                    We should all meet at Jiggles some night 8)
                    Back in my high school days I had some friends who used to go there almost everyday for their lunch period. I've never been though...not big on it

Comment

Nice to see that we are getting some more Oregon members. When I get my license back, we need to get a small Oregon meet together.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                        Nice to see that we are getting some more Oregon members. When I get my license back, we need to get a small Oregon meet together.
                        I'm down for that this summer. Just let me know when and where.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhadole
                          Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                          I'm down for that this summer. Just let me know when and where.
                          I would like it to be this summer, but I don't get my license back until December 12th. My car probably won't be in presentable condition by this summer, either.

Comment

Working...
                          X