story of my life for the past 7-8 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

story of my life for the past 7-8 months

havent posted on this forum ever since i got my new e30... here are a few pics..

OLD E30

NEW E30

FRESHLY FINISHED FRANKENSTEIN PROJECTORS RETROFIT..

Wow, really nice.
    Suspension?
    Slicktop City!

Comment

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumped!

+1 on what suspension?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

im running on vogtland sports and bilstein tourings.. i had the same set up on my old e30 as well and i loved them! ran them on it for 3 years.. no problems at all using that spring and shock combination.. other than san diego roads

Comment

nice.. not a very in depth story though..

what happened to the black one?

Comment

the black one is in good hands.. i sold it during summer and had a bike for a while.. i grew out of that whole bike thing so fast haha

i wanted another e30 baaad... i was searching everyone.. near far high and low.. then one day i went to check out a 325ix.. it was helllllla beat up and i left feeling kinda down because it was the last e30 i was gonna check out and i was hoping to take home.. on the way back home i spotted this alpinewhite in front of someones house.. cleanest ive seen since ive started my search and completely stock at that!.. i turned around.. rang the doorbell.. asked the owner if he wanted to sell it hahaha.. and just my luck.. he was about to put it up on autotrader.. i checked it out.. it was clean inside and out.. car has a clean title.. checked out all the reciepts, maintenace and service records etc.. and with 90,xxx on the clock!! i couldnt pass it up.. picked her up the next day for $2200

Comment

Nice.
              I just noticed the I and IS lip combo... Are those Euro grills?, and last question, did you do all the work yourself?
              Slicktop City!

Comment

Did you "smoke" the inner housings of your foglights to get that look? Or is it a lamin-x film? If you smoked the housings, that looks very sick! How'd you do it? I might have to give this a try.
                Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                  Did you "smoke" the inner housings of your foglights to get that look? Or is it a lamin-x film? If you smoked the housings, that looks very sick! How'd you do it? I might have to give this a try.
                  I smoked mine as well. Take them apart, tape off the reflector [not the glass part, the plastic part behind that] and paint the rest black.

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Looks sick man great deal! keep it clean
                    Dan Zickel
                    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                      I smoked mine as well. Take them apart, tape off the reflector [not the glass part, the plastic part behind that] and paint the rest black.
                      Got a picture? I want to do this with french fogs, should be tight.
                      Last edited by M42Technik; 03-19-2007, 08:04 AM.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

very very nice :D

Comment

nice alpine... hey what did u do with you i seats.. my driver has super gangsta lean and i need a new one ??

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                            Got a picture? I want to do this with french fogs, should be tight.
                            only one on this computer, more on the home pc if you need more.

Originally posted by vlad
                            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Joe since when do you have Kopis?

Comment

Working...
                              X