• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deluxe.

Good looking car, man.

Owned.

Comment

Very nice looking!!! I just love red e30's!!!

Comment

Looks sweet, paint the lip and make a splitter. I like how the black rear spoiler looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Giorgio
          Looks sweet, paint the lip and make a splitter. I like how the black rear spoiler looks.
          For now i really like the black lip...although it always disapears in pictures. I plan on getting a splitter from Ryan sometime in the near future. thanks for all the comments guys.

Comment

Very nice looking!!! I just love red e30's!!!
            I second that... there are a few colours that just make E30's and red is one of them!

Beautiful car man!

--Pete

Comment

Originally posted by LikeCDoos
              Originally posted by rwh11385
              that is the hotness. I'll be sure to have my friend check out your ride.

p.s. the 4x4 jokes lose one more victim. :D
              the 4x4 jokes will always be there for eric...i don't know if he will ever lower his car. Oh well. Euro plate filler comming soon....
              ????

different eric?

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
                ????

different eric?
                ya rwdrift...sorry man

Comment

mirrors are black because it's a "i" not a "is." Hopefully next mod will be a LSD, that one of the few things left that isn't from a "is"
                  mine is an i as well but my mirrors are definatley body color.. what year is yours

Comment

mine is a 89 as well...yours probably were painted by your PO or something. I don't think it was an option on i's.

Comment

mine is a 89 as well...yours probably were painted by your PO or something. I don't think it was an option on i's.
                      i'll have to ask him... but the likleyhood that he had em painted is very very slim i would bet a large some of money that it came that way unless the dealer did it... it was owned by my fiance's father before me and he has owned it since new... not one to mod cars at all

Comment

Originally posted by natorious
                        i'll have to ask him... but the likleyhood that he had em painted is very very slim i would bet a large some of money that it came that way unless the dealer did it... it was owned by my fiance's father before me and he has owned it since new... not one to mod cars at all
                        It's an option. I have 2 325i's..... the black one is painted, and the white one is not.
                        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

sucks for me then...I want painted mirrors

Comment

Working...
                          X