My Other Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Other Ride

It is a 2003 R6 with full Akro system, power commander, and coming soon hyperpro steering damper

Notice the second picture in the back ground.. hehe more pictures of that to come later :twisted:

Beau
    1988 BMW 325iS

My father is thinking about getting a bike maybe i should talk him into one like this....so i can use it whenever hes not .

Anyrate from the comment above i think you can gather that i dig the bike. :D

Comment

very nice! I wish mine were an '03, it would be nice to have fuel injection though

but mine may just have a few things done to it lol

this reminds me, I'll post pics up of mine

edit: you wouldn't happen to know where I could source a single low beam projector from an 03-04, would you? I need a headlight, so I was thinking about cutting a hole in the front bodywork (race bodywork is on there now) and mount one of those to the fairingstay (I have a graves fairingstay)

edit: view thread here:
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Oh no! is that an M50 I spot in the background!!?? More details on that soon please. Nice bike by the way!
        ________
        CRF450
        Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:30 PM.
        - 318is 4 life

Comment

ColdAccord - I have seen tons of body work and headlights for the 03/04 r6's on ebay so I would check there. and yes the fuel injection is very nice :)

Beau
          1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

I have the exact same car as you, but with four doors, and it's not getting an m50/s50/m52...

Comment

Working...
            X