Hi im jam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi im jam

ive been trolling for a while, and sneakily buying parts from here and e30tech. i enjoy long walks on the beach and bud in cans. aka "redneck suds"

you will most likely find me at the bar, or bringing hungry lazy people food in the greater hamburg, ny area.

my hobbies include not shaving when there is snow on the ground, smoking, soco manhattans, and trolling the intarw3bs for e30 parts and high school cheerleaders (female, of course)

my e30 is a 327is. i bought it pre-built. i know, im lame. the drivetrain is pretty stout, a little bit of dif whine, but runs and drives good. i just installed hids into the us elips, and will hopefully getting a complete interior shortly. then its onto body work, and the finishing touches. for now, its just a drift machine.

onto the pic. sorry for the shitty cell phone quality

good day
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    driving boards?

I like those wheels, what are they?

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
      +1. they look like a mix between ds1's and rgr's. I like them

Originally posted by DBcooperM12
      when i grow up, i hope to be a superamazinasian....like dom.

Comment

theyre stock BBS's off of a mk3 golf

i like em too. and the were cheap!
        driving boards?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
          I like the car, what is it?

ok seriously cell phone pics are a no no, unless its a gHay teaser thread. please if you dont mind, post some pictures of the car for all of us here to look at and enjoy. Im interested in the specs on the 2.7l M20. thanks.

Comment

Oh hi.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
            '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
            '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
            SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Greetings!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Interesting Introduction... whats done to it besides a 2.7 stroker?
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

daaamn that shit is hooootttt
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                    I like the car, what is it?

ok seriously cell phone pics are a no no, unless its a gHay teaser thread. please if you dont mind, post some pictures of the car for all of us here to look at and enjoy. Im interested in the specs on the 2.7l M20. thanks.
                    fuck you waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles!

but seriously, its a super eta bottom end with an i head. new timing belt, HG, clutch, rad and hoses, TB, ect at the time of the rebuild about 10k ago (or at least thats what ive been told) IE poly motor and tranny mounts, z4 shift assembly (notchy as fuck) and it needs a valve adjustment badly. i didnt build the car, i just bought it like this. i have megasquirt for it sitting in my room that needs to be sent back because its not set up for wasted spark (doh) and some siiqqqq injectors from a ford mustang.

the body is rough. it needs a lot of love, but ive been told a local junkyard is getting a 91 black is in shortly (hoping its not diamond schwartz) with leather interior (hoping its not to beat up)

so ya. this is my project. im coming from the vw world (old car was a 94 GLX VR6) I have, and will ALWAYS have a honda as a daily (currently rocking an extremely rusty 92 accord)

coming from the likes of vw vortex to a place like here is like night and day. OT is much more enjoyable to read, lots of more knowledgeable people, a lot more well writen posts. no "omgggg i JuST bOUghT A 1.8T hOW sIIIQqqq WhAT SHoulD mY FirSt MoD BEeeEE??!?!?" god i hate that whole 1.8t scene...

nice to meet you guys. i'll post better pics when its a little more photogenic :)
                    driving boards?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                      daaamn that shit is hooootttt
                      lol

oh and coldaccord is the previous owner :drink:
                      driving boards?

Comment

Where is Tuffalo? They must have a football team called the Tuffalo Jills, right?

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                          Where is Tuffalo? They must have a football team called the Tuffalo Jills, right?
                          you are correct sir.

also, our local hockey team is called the tuffalo babres
                          driving boards?

Comment

well, welcome to r3vlimited!

Originally posted by whysimon
                            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

omghi2u

Comment

Working...
                              X