My 10 second ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 10 second ride.

99 yamaha r6, 10k, full m4 exhaust, jetted carbs, vortex rear sprocket, daytona steering damper, graves fairingstay, cfm rearsets, stainless steel brake lines, frame and bar sliders, case covers with sliders, multi-teck race bodywork, 01 wheels, etc.

and here's a pic from saturday. it was kinda cold, so I just cruised around a bit.

edit: in the pic the bike has 208gp's. It now has SuperCorsas, and I've got a set of Michelin slicks for the track
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

didnt you post this a few days/weeks ago? :shock:
    -alex
    i take pictures.

Comment

lol. i had thought i posted it here, but looked for it and didn't find it. lol it's right on the first page too, I must have skimmed right over it. my bust
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

How do you like your steering damper? Do you have any pictures of it, that is my next purchase for my bike.

Beau
        1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by Beau B
          How do you like your steering damper? Do you have any pictures of it, that is my next purchase for my bike.

Beau

You can also see it in the bottom right of this pic:

the blue and grey r6 next to it has a scotts damper. I like mine, as it's nice and adjustable, but the scotts is fully adjustable too. either of those should be straight. the scotts is more popular though

Comment

Working...
          X