No announcement yet.

I r3v'd the e30. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah! It does kinda look like a leaf! It's actually a tiny german flag. I still need to take it off, but I'm kinda lazy. I did manage to change the oil and flush the coolant yesterday though.

I have been considering doing something to the wheels.... But I think I'm going to get something different later this year anyway. Something........ Wider. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Duncan View Post
      what's the deal with the headlights? never seen that before ...
      I'm too cheap for real crosshairs yet. ;)

Comment

Looks great man. Verrrry clean. I was thinking that "leaf" resembled a German flag...

Comment

Looks real clean. How big are those wheels? 15s?

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryWhale View Post
            Looks real clean. How big are those wheels? 15s?
            14's. :) Ballin' on a budget.

This summer/fall should see some wide 15's or 16's. Depends on what I find that I like.

Comment

ahh, my old friend.

Comment

Originally posted by wRek View Post
                APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Here's some spring pictures.

In the coming weeks... All red tails, euro bumper trim, and colormatched front lip, mirrors, and front bumper air ducts. Then some time this year... When I have money... ... Wheels.
                i dont know why i've never seen your car around. i live in Silverdale too (alpine 325i 2dr on 17in RH reps)
                Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

did you use a sharpie on the lights?

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

No, it's a black pinstriping sticker. It's been there since I got the car. I'm just too lazy to take it off... I figure some day it'll have real crosshairs.

Comment

Hey wrek, anyone from Dublin Ohio will hate this car because it used to be mine. just a heads up.

Comment

Clean car, I like the wheels, but like others said, it needs something.
                        I have the same exact int. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                          Hey wrek, anyone from Dublin Ohio will hate this car because it used to be mine. just a heads up.
                          i dont hate anyone, the picture you posetd a while back made me laugh cause you looked rediculous. the car on the other hand is very nice, even with fake 'crosshair' lights

EDITED from calling you a wigger waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

Originally posted by vlad
                          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                            i dont hate anyone, the picture you posetd a while back made me laugh cause you looked rediculous. the car on the other hand is very nice, even with fake 'crosshair' lights

Hahahahaha. People amuse me. It's cool, I try not to hate anyone either.:drink:

I will get rid of the fake crosshairs, when I replace the headlights... Which may be soon. It all depends on if I get wheels, or new head/tail lights with my tax return.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post

I'm not a wigger my friend. Are we back to pointless and irrelevant name calling?

Comment

never mess with the dublin crew remember dublin crew including charlie pwns u

Comment

Working...
                                X