Progress Is being Made - Couple New Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OHHHHHHHH

Not when your M3 is an inch off the ground!!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      OHHHHHHHH

Not when your M3 is an inch off the ground!!!! :)
      So, let me get this straight...You're intending to take the nicer, bigger, more expensive car on the track?
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

I have already done multiple track days in the car so far.

It is the better track car hands down. It is faster, it handles better, it brakes better. To make the e30 a superior or atleast CLOSE to as fast would cost more than it is worth to me. The E36 M3 makes an AMAZING track car.

e30 is fun don't get me wrong, but I love my M3 on the track :)

Comment

Garage Queen/Track Rat = oxymoron

Comment

Hey, what's wrong with taking your daily to a track lol (i've done that with my last 2 cars) but it sure does get expensive if something goes wrong

It is the better track car hands down. It is faster, it handles better, it brakes better. To make the e30 a superior or atleast CLOSE to as fast would cost more than it is worth to me. The E36 M3 makes an AMAZING track car.

e30 is fun don't get me wrong, but I love my M3 on the track :)
            Yep and it makes a better daily driver to boot, hard to argue there lol.
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by egk2 View Post
              Garage Queen/Track Rat = oxymoron
              Haha kinda. It sleeps in the garage, only comes out for the track :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                Hey, what's wrong with taking your daily to a track lol (i've done that with my last 2 cars) but it sure does get expensive if something goes wrong

Yep and it makes a better daily driver to boot, hard to argue there lol.
                Exactly. So if M3 breaks I can park it for a week if I need to fix it. Not have to scramble to make it to work on Monday.

Comment

keep on keepin' on doggie. I can't say I agree with your choice on the tails though... some MHW's would be much better if you can find a set...

Comment

Haha I think I agree with your disagreement on the tails. I am not 100% decided yet...

Comment

WooT

Comment

Alrighty.
                        Trevor Ely
                        '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                        '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

HIDs = sechs!!!

Pictures tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X