New Night Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Night Shots

M3 springs installed. No spring pads all around.

Next up: euro ellips (theyve been sitting in my room forever), and euro rear plate filler (on its way).
    James Peacock

WWFSMD?

The second to last one kicks ass.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Wow, looks good :D

Comment

looks good.

Just wondering though. Is it bad for the chassis to not have spring pads? Also since there is metal to metal contact, won't rust be a problem in the future?
        ________
        Child Health Forums
        Last edited by ///M42 sport; 04-30-2011, 04:47 PM.
        Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
        http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i gotta love night shots.. *thumbs up*
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

hotness! :D where did u take those first 2 pics at?

it only rains 3 times per year in AZ, so rust shouldn't be a problem, lol. and the only things it could rust are the spring & the spring perches if & when they start scratching off the paint (no permanent damage to the chassis)
            m10 engine build photogallery

Comment

Originally posted by jbob
              hotness! :D where did u take those first 2 pics at?

it only rains 3 times per year in AZ, so rust shouldn't be a problem, lol. and the only things it could rust are the spring & the spring perches if & when they start scratching off the paint (no permanent damage to the chassis)
              Took them at that building thats off of Rio Salado and is right on Tempe town lake.

Yea though, I dont really plan on running these springs forever, so I dont care too much if they get a bit scratched up.
              James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Looks like a pretty decent drop for only M3 springs. I like it!
                90 325is
                IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Your car is looking really good, I love white hardtops. I'm running M3 springs with spring pads (albeit I installed the thinnest available) and its a tremendous improvement over stock springs. The pics look great too!

Comment

Dang... looks good...
                    Nice pictures...

Do you have any higher resolution pictures??

Can you send them to me at:
                    spencechin@yahoo.com

Thanks....

325i LSDed, 17x8.5 et15 BBS CH's, Bilstein Group N Suspension

Comment

..looking really 8) James. You're the feminine version of my car (in a good way)
                      The good = you :P , the bad and ugly = Me :twisted: ) Nice photography too :up:

Comment

Cash. Come on, wire up those ellipsoids. It's an easy job, especially if you have a slave to sit behind the wheel and turn the headlights on and off for you. :twisted:

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen
                          i gotta love night shots.. *thumbs up*
                          off topic, but i love your sig

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                            Cash. Come on, wire up those ellipsoids. It's an easy job, especially if you have a slave to sit behind the wheel and turn the headlights on and off for you. :twisted:
                            Yes, but remember, Im a lazy ass bitch. It took me 4 months to install my M-Tech II wheel from my old car. :D

Thanks for the compliments guys, and sschin, check your email. ;)
                            James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Re: New Night Shots

Originally posted by m42technic
                              No spring pads all around.
                              you say it like it's a mod........nice pics, your car looks good. Did you get your ellips through Abrahams group buy as well? What camera you use? Digital?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Working...
                              X