63k original mile 325is pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

63k original mile 325is pics

Well I've never posted any pics of my car. And I just about have it where I want it. Lots of very tastefull mods. Also might be for sale for the right price. Enjoy..
    Attached Files

pics

Here's some more.
    Attached Files

Comment

Car is very very clean, keep up the good work.

Comment

If that car is anything like the BBS RS's you sold me, it probably isn't as MINT as it looks.

Food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
          If that car is anything like the BBS RS's you sold me, it probably isn't as MINT as it looks.

Food for thought.
          Ight.

Comment

car is clean as fawk... keep it that way!
            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

bbs rs

Hey Ben, If you weren't happy with the Rs's you should have said something before now. I sent you detailed pics of those wheels. And why jack my thread and not contact me personally about the issue. I thought you were a little more mature.. Why don't you go by another car already.. Oh yea that's right your alpinweiss is broke..

Comment

Damn nice car, love the frenchies. i dunno about the total black out on the rear tho. So whats the right price eh? Sweet low miles

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post

Food for thought.
                Oh snap...
                My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
                http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
                  Hey Ben, If you weren't happy with the Rs's you should have said something before now. I sent you detailed pics of those wheels. And why jack my thread and not contact me personally about the issue. I thought you were a little more mature.. Why don't you go by another car already.. Oh yea that's right your alpinweiss is broke..
                  What am I gonna say, Josh? "Send me some money back, these wheels aren't as advertised"? You could barely scrape together $75 to send me after you could never send me the original BBS center nuts a month and a half later...and I even had to hound you via email to get that $75!

I did contact you about how I was unhappy with the fact that they were put back together with silicone RTV instead of BBS gaskets, and how they were put back together with the old BBS nuts and bolts instead of with new hardware (as per BBSs recommendation). I also mentioned how it was cute that the photos you sent me were from right after the wheels were rebuilt when the old re-used hardware had been brushed clean...and that by the time you took the wheels off and sent them to me they had started to get tarnished because they didn't have any more protective coating.

How's that for shitting on your thread?

BTW, the S50 car is in the garage with a bad ignition switch...what a tragedy, I know! ;)

Comment

good to see that Ben doesnt hold grudges. i sold him a steering wheel... anything wrong with me?

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                      good to see that Ben doesnt hold grudges. i sold him a steering wheel... anything wrong with me?
                      Yes, you didn't rub your ass on it enough. Ask Blunt for instructions, then try again!

Comment

Ben, your an ass.

stormtrooper ftw!, and I can see that those pics aren't tampered with, I would think that a profesional photographer would be able to see that......so, im gonna say very clean car, keep up the good work.

let's act our age.
                        Last edited by Bimmernaut; 04-08-2007, 09:16 PM.
                        --Jon

"Faster, Faster!...until the thrill of speed surpasses the fear of death."--Robert Craig

1986 Bronzit 325
                        1988 Zinno 325Ix--parts
                        1990 RX7
                        ----
                        1980 Honda Cb750, dunstall tank+fairing, Clubman
                        1974 Norton Commando ,cafe Resto.

Comment

omg soooo sooo fresh.
                          i want that front lip and splitter so bad.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmernaut View Post
                            Ben your an ass.

stormtrooper ftw!, and I can see that those pics aren't tampered...so im gonna say very clean car, keep up the work. let's act our age.
                            Thanks, I try.

And I agree those pics don't look tampered with. That car is gorgeous, the steering wheel is pure sex.

Comment

agreed.
                              --Jon

"Faster, Faster!...until the thrill of speed surpasses the fear of death."--Robert Craig

1986 Bronzit 325
                              1988 Zinno 325Ix--parts
                              1990 RX7
                              ----
                              1980 Honda Cb750, dunstall tank+fairing, Clubman
                              1974 Norton Commando ,cafe Resto.

Comment

Working...
                              X