Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delphin 325i, My e30 S52 replacement car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delphin 325i, My e30 S52 replacement car..

This is the car that I took as partial trade for my 332e. It was/is a mess visually. I am slowly making improvements on it though. This has been a track car for the last 2 owners and it will see action with me. I will be using as a DD as well.

That being said, it runs great. Suspension is fairly well sorted out too, although soft. It came with some nice mods:

3.73 lsd
    Z3 2.8 Shift lever
    H&R Sports
    Bilstein Sports
    Sparco Strut Brace
    Stainless Steel Brake lines
    M3 cluster
    JC Chip

Stuff I've added:

IS front lip
    Ronal LS 15x7.5 w/
    Hankook R-S2 225/50-15
    Bison Leather shift boot
    Painted Valve cover
    and a ton of maintenance stuff and replacement parts from the dealer..

I am currently undergoing an interior color change from tan to black and am on the search for some front seats. My black replacement back seat is on the way.

So far I am really enjoying the car. It gets good gas mileage and is fun to drive despite being a complete turd compared to the 332.

I can't wait to do a serious detail and some paint repair, it needs it. It's a project car for sure, but that's what I enjoy. :p

Sorry for the crappy phone pics..

Last edited by ///Mpressive; 04-11-2007, 08:35 AM.

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
    97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Holy camera phone, Bat Man!
    '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
      Holy camera phone, Bat Man!
      No shit, if I use my good camera, you can see all the dents, dings and fading..

psshh. Rookie.:p

97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Nice man, looking good. I am in love with the wheels!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

nice score on the

half-modded car.

convenient.
          -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Good looking machine.
            Trevor Ely
            '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
            '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

If i ever get my Charger sold, i'm getting me a set of them wheels.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Some fairly recent pics from a meet last month...

Comment

Nice car, looks very clean!

I love the color!

Comment

clean!

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mpressive View Post
                      Some fairly recent pics from a meet last month...

nice car i would say it is a step up from the earlier e30 we worked on. here is a pic of my new project i picked up earlier this month. not sure if it will have a S52 or a S54 yet.
                      Attached Files
                      "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Nice ride Chuck. That's exactly what you wanted as a platform. Props to you for holding out for the right example. I can't wait to see the finished product..

I hope you are doing well..

-Ben

Comment

It is looking nice, Ben.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Delphin totally rules... maybe I ought to repaint my E28 Delphin instead of doing a complete color change...

Your car doesn't look bad, regardless of the dents and whatnot!
                            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

looks good.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X