X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANDRÜ
    replied
    Originally posted by nefarious7907 View Post

How long do you guys wager before he will be back in a bimmer? I'll give him 6-7 months.
    Oh Ill be back in the game! This e30 was turbo practice! Im hoping for a ridiculous setup some day Theres no way Ill be e30less forever

Leave a comment:

• nefarious7907
    replied
    944 lol, good luck with maintence

How long do you guys wager before he will be back in a bimmer? I'll give him 6-7 months.

Leave a comment:

• ANDRÜ
    replied
    Wow, sorry guys for no updates! I guess the biggest update is I sold the car haha....but a good friend of mine bought it. I picked up a custom 3"turbo back exhaust with a magnaflow muffler, no cat. I threw it in with the deal with my friend. Eventually we will get it on there and dyno the car. Right now it still has the stock exhaust, so it will be NUTS once this is on. As for me, Im driving a 944 now

Edit: I did take a short video a while ago I have kickin around, but it was during the rain, so any boost and I was all squirrely. The videos back home (Im on college) but Ill try finding it sometime when im back

Leave a comment:

• TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    "Throw me a frikkin bone here"

Leave a comment:

• TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Bump for wanting to see some results from this car, vids? 1/4 mile? dyno?

Leave a comment:

• TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Originally posted by Twobit View Post
    Whered you get this kit from?
    Read the thread, jesus.

Leave a comment:

• Twobit
    replied
    Whered you get this kit from?

Leave a comment:

• eyagel
    replied
    Originally posted by DuMa View Post
    did you relocate the oil filter? looks mad good!
    i think you have to..

Leave a comment:

• DuMa
    replied
    did you relocate the oil filter? looks mad good!

Leave a comment:

• TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    I know the turboed ETA was sold a few months back but did you ever dyno it or make any videos? Im dying to se some results. Also why did you sell it, was there something wrong with it?

Leave a comment:

• sticksdaman
    replied
    car looks immaculate only thing id change aside from the gasket would be to get some higher profile tires or lower it a tad bit just to get rid of that fender gap

Leave a comment:

• ANDRÜ
    replied
    No notable updates yet. Im planning on welding my own 3" turbo back exhaust...catless 8-) I plan on dynoing after that.

Leave a comment:

• skatebline
    replied
    hell yeah, i wanna know the numbers it throws down too!, i was gonna turbo my eta...

Leave a comment:

• Jean
    replied
    clean isntall ! please dyno it!

Leave a comment:

• f u z z
    replied
    that bitch is bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X