Michael Jackson would love these. 56k no way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Jackson would love these. 56k no way

Hey guys, I was pretty bored today so I decided to take some decent pics of the car with my new bumper. Took these at the local elementary school:

91 318is

Michael Jackson likes Elementary schools?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

it was a pretty lame reference

Comment

Michael would require children in the pics. At least half naked and crying. hehe. Nice pics, though.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

nice pics, but is that a gap in the bumper?
          Continuous For Sale Thread
          323i s50

Comment

i dont see any gaps, looks great to me! you need to get that rear bumper apron and springs and that car will be sick. but i know what youre goin through bein in school tryin to mod up a car. youve done more spending than i did in high school. wait til you graduate and get more hours in a job, money will come in and youre car will get done.

looks good so far man keep it up

almost forgot, respray those side moldings, itll take half an hour at most

Comment

Thx for the comments. Lame reference, just spicing things up haha.

The valance is actually kinda tweaked, thats why the passenger side gap is smaller than the drivers side. I think I'm done with these side moldings though, I want to find some 91' moldings so I dont have to worry about chipping.

I guess the spray can job on the front end isn't so bad. No one seems to notice a difference in the color. But yeah, more mods to come after I graduate.

Stay tuned :p

91 318is

Comment

Dude when are you going to work on the rear bumper?
                sigpic

Comment

got enough stickers in the front window? :p

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                    Michael would require children in the pics. At least half naked and crying. hehe. Nice pics, though.

Mariano

rofl. I laughed out loud. sick car though, can't wait to get me another zinno.
                    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

the only e30s that are allowed to rock stock ride height are ix's... drop it like its hot...

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                      On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                      BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Originally posted by brandondan1 View Post
                        Thx for the comments. Lame reference, just spicing things up haha.

The valance is actually kinda tweaked, thats why the passenger side gap is smaller than the drivers side. I think I'm done with these side moldings though, I want to find some 91' moldings so I dont have to worry about chipping.

I guess the spray can job on the front end isn't so bad. No one seems to notice a difference in the color. But yeah, more mods to come after I graduate.

Stay tuned :p
                        The late e30 mouldings aren't going to fit. The rear piece is too long..
                        :: PNW Crew ::
                        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Because of the early arch? That sucks balls. I repainted my drivers side molding at the same time last year, and prepped it really well (and its still holding up). The passenger side wasnt that bad at the time so I didnt prep it as well, and now it looks horrible. Won't half ass it next time.

Thx for the suggestions, I plan on dropping it asap (my priorities change so fast)

91 318is

Comment

yea but you should do that rear bumper first. its kinda weird seeing a car in transition. but if you have more paint and youre waiting on doing the rear bumper, atleast paint the bumper red so its not too mismatched. springs are gonna make that car look sooo much better. they made my cabby go from a jeep to a bimmer. a lot sportier now. either way lookin great man. nice work

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                              got enough stickers in the front window? :p
                              Ha, I was gonna say the same thing.. so I guess I will then.

Got enough stickers in the front window? :p

"If I were filthy rich I'd still drive my E30."

Comment

Working...
                              X