No announcement yet.

Slowly But Surely...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been awhile, here is a small teaser update.

Big Brain- "The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving earth for no raison!"

- California Certified Smog Technician -

Comment

What size are those wheels? 16x?

Comment

They are 16x8 et20. The tires are 215/40-16 Toyo t1r's.

-Chris
        Big Brain- "The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving earth for no raison!"

Comment

You live in LA, and air-conditioning delete is one of your mods?
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

whoa sweet wheels, where'd you get those badboys?

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
              what's going on the intake area?

that's not all stock is it?
              If you mean the lack of ABS pump then yes, that's oem. Most early cars didn't have ABS till 86/87 for the most part. Really cleans that area up.
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                You live in LA, and air-conditioning delete is one of your mods?
                It sure is. I never really got in the habit of using air conditioners. I just keep the windows down and the heat doesn't really bother me.

Originally posted by e325i View Post
                whoa sweet wheels, where'd you get those badboys?
                I got em from a company called subydude. They took really good care of me. I ordered them about 4 months ago but the first few sets (mine being one of them) just barely started shipping. They are nice wheels cause they are offered in a bunch of different sizes, offsets and colors.

-Chris

Comment

cool wheels. i was tryn to get some custom wheels from subydude also, but not enough interest in the size i wanted. lets see some shots of them on teh car dammit.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I finally found a buddy of mine who had a pretty nice camera to take pictures for me. The car is washed but needs a good buffing and waxing. Since the last pictures I painted my inner wheel wells, tucked the rear bumper, installed the fog deletes / brake ducts and finally got my wheels and tires on. Let me know what you guys think.

-Chris

Comment

Damn I like, are you going for the euro look though? The tires seem undersized, but I think I can dig it. The wheel is a classic look, but being so big makes them really stand out more. Like an exaggeratedly awesome look, don't really know how to describe it.

EDIT: Read back, tires are a bit undersized, but if thats the look you're going for, then go for it. I remember SubyDude, guy who makes custom Rota sizes and stuff, awesome wheels.
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Baby Got Back
                        1989 US E30 Cammed S52
                        Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                          Damn I like, are you going for the euro look though? The tires seem undersized, but I think I can dig it. The wheel is a classic look, but being so big makes them really stand out more. Like an exaggeratedly awesome look, don't really know how to describe it.

EDIT: Read back, tires are a bit undersized, but if thats the look you're going for, then go for it. I remember SubyDude, guy who makes custom Rota sizes and stuff, awesome wheels.

Believe it or not I didn't know what look I was going for. I guess I was suppose to go with a 225/45-16 with this size wheel but I didn't like how big the side wall looked. I know E-Rich was running 215/40-16's on his 16x8's and I liked the way they looked (straight up and down). I really wanted toyo T1R's cause I have had really good experiences in the past with them. The thing with toyo is that they typically have a narrower track width then most other tires. With that being said I knew they were gonna stretch a little but the end result was a little more then expected. I still really like the turn out though.

Comment

lookin good! BIG improvement from what you started with...
                            a few suggestions : shadowline, painter rear bumper surround, euro ellipsoid headlights :D

Comment

Originally posted by ACHTUNG View Post

Baby Got Back

Are you talking about the girl or the untucked diving board??

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                                lookin good! BIG improvement from what you started with...
                                a few suggestions : shadowline, painter rear bumper surround, euro ellipsoid headlights :D

Thanks man. I have the rear bumper, I just need to mod it and put it on. Here is a picture when I first got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X