Slowly But Surely...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    The car looks far better then before. Keep up the good work and get that thing buffed out.

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidty
    lookin good! BIG improvement from what you started with...
    a few suggestions : shadowline, painter rear bumper surround, euro ellipsoid headlights :D

    Thanks man. I have the rear bumper, I just need to mod it and put it on. Here is a picture when I first got it.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Originally posted by ACHTUNG

    Baby Got Back

    Are you talking about the girl or the untucked diving board??

    Leave a comment:


  • schmidty
    replied
    lookin good! BIG improvement from what you started with...
    a few suggestions : shadowline, painter rear bumper surround, euro ellipsoid headlights :D

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Damn I like, are you going for the euro look though? The tires seem undersized, but I think I can dig it. The wheel is a classic look, but being so big makes them really stand out more. Like an exaggeratedly awesome look, don't really know how to describe it.



    EDIT: Read back, tires are a bit undersized, but if thats the look you're going for, then go for it. I remember SubyDude, guy who makes custom Rota sizes and stuff, awesome wheels.

    Believe it or not I didn't know what look I was going for. I guess I was suppose to go with a 225/45-16 with this size wheel but I didn't like how big the side wall looked. I know E-Rich was running 215/40-16's on his 16x8's and I liked the way they looked (straight up and down). I really wanted toyo T1R's cause I have had really good experiences in the past with them. The thing with toyo is that they typically have a narrower track width then most other tires. With that being said I knew they were gonna stretch a little but the end result was a little more then expected. I still really like the turn out though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ACHTUNG
    replied
    [/QUOTE]

    Baby Got Back

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Damn I like, are you going for the euro look though? The tires seem undersized, but I think I can dig it. The wheel is a classic look, but being so big makes them really stand out more. Like an exaggeratedly awesome look, don't really know how to describe it.

    EDIT: Read back, tires are a bit undersized, but if thats the look you're going for, then go for it. I remember SubyDude, guy who makes custom Rota sizes and stuff, awesome wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    I finally found a buddy of mine who had a pretty nice camera to take pictures for me. The car is washed but needs a good buffing and waxing. Since the last pictures I painted my inner wheel wells, tucked the rear bumper, installed the fog deletes / brake ducts and finally got my wheels and tires on. Let me know what you guys think.

    -Chris














    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    cool wheels. i was tryn to get some custom wheels from subydude also, but not enough interest in the size i wanted. lets see some shots of them on teh car dammit.

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    Originally posted by kencopperwheat
    You live in LA, and air-conditioning delete is one of your mods?
    It sure is. I never really got in the habit of using air conditioners. I just keep the windows down and the heat doesn't really bother me.


    Originally posted by e325i
    whoa sweet wheels, where'd you get those badboys?
    I got em from a company called subydude. They took really good care of me. I ordered them about 4 months ago but the first few sets (mine being one of them) just barely started shipping. They are nice wheels cause they are offered in a bunch of different sizes, offsets and colors.

    -Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    what's going on the intake area?

    that's not all stock is it?
    If you mean the lack of ABS pump then yes, that's oem. Most early cars didn't have ABS till 86/87 for the most part. Really cleans that area up.

    Leave a comment:


  • e325i
    replied
    whoa sweet wheels, where'd you get those badboys?

    Leave a comment:


  • kencopperwheat
    replied
    You live in LA, and air-conditioning delete is one of your mods?

    Leave a comment:


  • White Nightmare
    replied
    They are 16x8 et20. The tires are 215/40-16 Toyo t1r's.

    -Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • bo0stedc2
    replied
    What size are those wheels? 16x?

    Leave a comment:

Working...