Hey guys, I took some pictures today after I clay bared the car so I figured id post em up. By the time I got done it was already getting dark. I don't post much on hear about the car so I guess ill make a list of what ive done to it since I picked it up a few months ago.


Upgrades

- C3 coilover kit

- Late plastic front bumper

- Late front lower valence

- Euro bumper trim

- IS lip

- Smoked front turn signals

- ACS shift knob

- Autopage alarm

- German check panel

- Rota RB's (16x8 +20)

- Toyo T1R's (215/40-16)


DIY Mods

- Smoked kidneys

- a/c delete

- Removed old tint

- obc delete

- Cruise control delete

- Removed back seat

- Removed rear emblems

- Blacked out fog deletes

- Blacked out brake ducts

- Tucked rear bumper











So far the project is slowly coming together. I still have to paint the brake ducts and fog deletes. After that im gonna start moding the rear plastic bumper so I can get that guy on there. I have wheels ordered as well but im still waiting on those. Once the cosmetics are done I plan to start an m30 swap. Let me know what you guys think.

-Chris