Say goodnight to the bad guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    I liked iS sideskirts until I saw them in person, and I hate the way the underside of them looks. They have all these tabs and shit hanging down off of them bottom, it looks like something else is supposed to attach to them. Are they all like that?

Shave the bottoms and fill that. It is not like you are opposed to body work and customizing things.

BTW - The car looks hot. Again, I can't wait to see it in person.
    sigpic

Comment

I likey!

Looking forward to seeing it at the Picnic :)
      Chris
      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        I liked iS sideskirts until I saw them in person, and I hate the way the underside of them looks. They have all these tabs and shit hanging down off of them bottom, it looks like something else is supposed to attach to them. Are they all like that?
        Those clips are only noticeable if you have a light colored car or your car is really high. My car is low enough where you don't notice the clips...

Ohh, and do something about those tan interior pieces.

-Erik

Comment

Yeah the clips and bottoms pissed me off so much too. When I first put them on my car you could see them alot.
          So what I did, was put black electrical tape on that bottom part. No one can see or notice the clips now. Plus the car is so low that no one really looks down there.

Car looks great btw. So how long did this whole project take you?

325i LSDed, 17x8.5 et15 BBS CH's, Bilstein Group N Suspension

Comment

I lika very much!- Stoked for the picnic, everybody is getting there cars into shape and your ride looks great!

-Brandon
            sigpic

Comment

hot, but i saw this pic a while ago i think... NEED UPDATES!! that car has changed so much it's awesome.
              PNW Crew
              90 m3
              06 m5

Comment

Great job. Finally done!

Do you have any pictures of the rear?

I have Zender sideskirts on mine if you like that look.
                Recent Rebranding!!
                Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                E30 SM62/S62
                E30 M60 V8
                E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                Instagram.com/garageaholic
                Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

looking good. Now just get us some outside shots!
                  Continuous For Sale Thread
                  323i s50

Comment

Lookin sharp! Glad to see its come together.
                    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Glad to see you're getting it how you like it, thats always a good feeling.

I'd suggest half-lining the window trim, the way the late-models came. :)

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                      '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                      '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                      SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Beautiful car man. congrats on all the hard work. its most definetaly worth it.

Comment

tittays
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

simply awesome. I hope to undertake this project over the summer. And I agree with you on the iS sideskirts.

Comment

wow that looks really nice. im a little out of the loop on this. appears you did a bumper swap but did you also add a late model rear valance?? if so nice work. i think i recall you looking for someone to cut one off. was that you??
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
                                Ohh, and do something about those tan interior pieces.
                                What's left of the tan is staying, only other thing thats going black is the rear seat (when I find an M3 seat) and maybe the rear parcel shelf.

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                                hot, but i saw this pic a while ago i think... NEED UPDATES!! that car has changed so much it's awesome.
                                I just took this one, the last one I took like this was with no bumpers and a stripped front end. This is with the rear end finished, and the refinished wheels mounted.

Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3 View Post
                                I'd suggest half-lining the window trim, the way the late-models came. :)
                                That's exactly what I'm doing. I decided that full shadowline was just going to be too much black.

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                                looking good. Now just get us some outside shots!
                                A full scale photoshoot is coming very soon, I just have to paint the front lip and get it mounted.

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                                wow that looks really nice. im a little out of the loop on this. appears you did a bumper swap but did you also add a late model rear valance?? if so nice work. i think i recall you looking for someone to cut one off. was that you??
                                Yeah, that was me. I think I tried to find someone to hack one off for me for about a year, and finally ended up going to Joe Funk and getting one from a Calypso '92 cabrio. Trimming it down and getting it to the point where it could be properly mounted was QUITE the adventure.

Comment

Working...
                                X