New to the site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Stacy, great pics of your car!

It was nice meeting you and sharing tracktime at the CMP practice day in November. Your car looks fantastic! Do you still run on the 711's?

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
      Hey Stacy, great pics of your car!

It was nice meeting you and sharing tracktime at the CMP practice day in November. Your car looks fantastic! Do you still run on the 711's?
      Hey Stu! Yeah, still running the 711s for now... since Rockingham and CMP I've been on VIR Full, Road Atlanta, and VIR North... the tires have been great for the most part, but I've got one that is about bald through the center. In a couple weeks, I'm putting in a 4-point bar, so once thats complete, I think I'm going to go with some RA-1s.

Got a busy summer coming up... our Roebling three days in June, I'm doing the BMW club event on VIR North in July, then we'll be back at CMP in August for another three days... whatever tires I get will be put to the test to say the least!
      Stacy (Stack) King - HPDE Co-Chairman - Triangle Z Club / Tarheel Sports Car Club
      North Carolina

Comment

sweet e30. check out the gatherings section of the boards. couple of us NC guys were talking about a get together and possible some auto-x.

Comment

Nice pictures!
          Love to see an E30 driver enjoying their car !!!

Welcome to the site!
          You should be a great addition!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X