Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My M-Technic Vert rolling on new Custom Work Rims...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best vert hands down

Comment

please place my name in the "throbbing testicle" column. great work ryan
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

You guys crack me up with all this "sex with my car" business, but I dig it. I had an awesome time at bimmerfest with all you guys yesterday, we will have to meet up again in SF soon since I am up here all the time now.
        Now I just have to see how many people buy these wheels for their E30's...
        I had lots of positive feedback from everyone at bimmerfest.. Lots of the "I dont like cabs, but that car is sick" or "i don't like gold wheels, but those look amazing on this car"... I was definatly happy to have it all finished for the show..
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Ryan View Post
          You guys crack me up with all this I had lots of positive feedback from everyone at bimmerfest.. Lots of the "I dont like cabs, but that car is sick" or "i don't like gold wheels, but those look amazing on this car"...
          I didn't like cabs either until I bought mine, it was in my neighborhood and could not pass it up. I paid about what you have on tires and those gorgeous rims!! When it grows up I want it to look like yours. What skirts are those on your cab? Can I fit those on my cab??

Your cab is hot man, enjoy
          sigpic
          WTB-Strut Bar

Comment

Originally posted by Aerton View Post
            I didn't like cabs either until I bought mine, it was in my neighborhood and could not pass it up. I paid about what you have on tires and those gorgeous rims!! When it grows up I want it to look like yours. What skirts are those on your cab? Can I fit those on my cab??

Your cab is hot man, enjoy
            That is the M-Technic II kit that was available on european E30's and also on late model special cabrio's in the US. You can tell them apart by if they have sidemarkers built into the bumpers on the left and right of the car...his does not.

Also I noticed you have a late model rear end with an early model front. Gotta change that! Have fun and check the FAQ for more stuff.

EDIT: I request more pictures of your car Ryan.
            Last edited by M42Technik; 05-10-2007, 10:10 PM.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
            X