Want to be a Bauller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to be a Bauller?

Not really but I have never post pictures of the inside of my car because I have been working on it. Well this is the first time that I have ever posted inside shots of the car. Its still a work in progress but at this time I do not feel ashamed of it!

quick snaps and photo shoot coming the 15th!

nothing changed in this picture!

Euro plate filler added from Abrams!

M3 cluster with Mtech2 wheel! Just under 89k original miles. Cluster set to match OE one!

a shot of the Avic N1

MB Quarts!

The triple stitch shifter boot and ebrake handle with Mtech shifter!

Hounds tooth seats!

the amps mounted on the back wall.....

and the the sub in the tire space!

And the new plate on order! FTMFW!

Hope you like!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

w00 w000! Nice man!

Comment

Hold up what Houndstooth is that? Looks like the print from older Camaro's. Nice though!
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Dude...how the fuck did that plate go through?

Looking hot, G.

How do those amps sound?

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

LOL at your plate!!! I should get something like that for my 84 heh
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

hahaha, they asked me what it stood for and I told them it was a car club thing. Someone already had just FTMFW so I had to add the year of the car to get it. I love it!

And the AMPS are to die for. They are super clean and that 600.1 does perfect for the sub. Im super happy with them Luke, thank you!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice work so far. What's under the hood?

Comment

Originally posted by egk2 View Post
                Nice work so far. What's under the hood?
                You had to ask that question!

That is the weak point to my car. It is sadly an E at this moment. But I do own most of a S50 motor and just been on a search for a crank. I have emailed several on here for one but have not herd back. Im about 80% ready for the transplant but I do my work at a shop that is 200 miles away. This car only sees about 100 miles a week at most unless there is a car meet or show. So it has been getting everything ready for the transplant.

She sits on CG coilovers with every bar, bolt, bushing everything replaced under the car.

already swapped for the LSD and repainted with undercoat the entire bottom!

Have to dig up more pics if I can find them.

but yes right now she is a sad E that looks faster than she is!

Comment

Sorry, just always wondered. I don't doubt an s50 swap won't happen very soon judging by the way you do things. Good luck.
                  Btw, the tech1 rear wing looks great on your car, don't go wingless.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  You had to ask that question!

That is the weak point to my car. It is sadly an E at this moment. But I do own most of a S50 motor and just been on a search for a crank. I have emailed several on here for one but have not herd back. Im about 80% ready for the transplant but I do my work at a shop that is 200 miles away. This car only sees about 100 miles a week at most unless there is a car meet or show. So it has been getting everything ready for the transplant.

She sits on CG coilovers with every bar, bolt, bushing everything replaced under the car.

already swapped for the LSD and repainted with undercoat the entire bottom!

Have to dig up more pics if I can find them.

but yes right now she is a sad E that looks faster than she is!

Comment

I have been rebuilding the motor as I can. Limitations on the distance of the shop. I try to make it there like 4 times a year. I have had the motor for just over a year and a half. Thinking I was going to dump that project and build a M20 stroker on boost with E30gangsta. He talked me out of it and back to the S50. So if anyone has a S50 or S52 crank that will let it go for around $300 let me know I have been searching!

And being an E and knowing of the motor I have sitting at the shop I never really talked about it. But if you ask I do not need to hide anything.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                        Dude...how the fuck did that plate go through?
                        New generation internet slang is something far beyond an old fart's comprehension at the DMV :p
                        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Looks good man and i love the plate!
                          Dan Zickel
                          1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

sweet

Comment

Looking great man. Really dig the sound setup. I need to get on the ball with that I have never built a "system". Looks like fun.
                              :: PNW Crew ::
                              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X