Bmw e30 Meet Down South Style - Atlanta, GA -
Collapse
X
-
Pasha that is Jamie's car! Nice, haven't seen a picture of it in ages...cool stuff, but why do those RS's have the wrong centercaps? Nice find though.Leave a comment:
-
Yah rolling shots are good :)Thanks man it's mine! I had a great time hanging out with everyone, we should do it again soon. My friend has a skateshop in sandy springs with a huge lot, I am sure he would love to have a meet! We should think about a drive as well for rolling shots.
KC how is your gut after all that burger?Leave a comment:
-
Thanks man it's mine! I had a great time hanging out with everyone, we should do it again soon. My friend has a skateshop in sandy springs with a huge lot, I am sure he would love to have a meet! We should think about a drive as well for rolling shots.My favorite E30 by far, forgot the owner's name, sorry:
KC how is your gut after all that burger?Leave a comment:
-
That silver one with the chrome weaves needs to have caps. They look awful without the caps, and it looks like he's driving a tractor trailer with those rear pop-out windows. Stupid.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
wow, some cool cars down there. what was a cali e30 m3 doin there tho? heh.
that "race" dash is super ghetto. -1 billion points.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: