Bmw e30 Meet Down South Style - Atlanta, GA -

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jweb
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Pasha that is Jamie's car! Nice, haven't seen a picture of it in ages...cool stuff, but why do those RS's have the wrong centercaps? Nice find though.
    It was me. And here I am looking like an idiot in a picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Pasha that is Jamie's car! Nice, haven't seen a picture of it in ages...cool stuff, but why do those RS's have the wrong centercaps? Nice find though.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Thanks man it's mine! I had a great time hanging out with everyone, we should do it again soon. My friend has a skateshop in sandy springs with a huge lot, I am sure he would love to have a meet! We should think about a drive as well for rolling shots.
    KC how is your gut after all that burger?
    Yah rolling shots are good :)

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    My favorite E30 by far, forgot the owner's name, sorry:
    Thanks man it's mine! I had a great time hanging out with everyone, we should do it again soon. My friend has a skateshop in sandy springs with a huge lot, I am sure he would love to have a meet! We should think about a drive as well for rolling shots.
    KC how is your gut after all that burger?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30sd
    replied
    looks a lot like jweb's car. i think

    Leave a comment:


  • hamann318is
    replied
    That silver one with the chrome weaves needs to have caps. They look awful without the caps, and it looks like he's driving a tractor trailer with those rear pop-out windows. Stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Denton
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    I got time :)
    haha

    Try to find it, bitch!

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Denton
    They're unique, I love 'em. Halson has to go all the way out to Montana if he wants to steal mine, lol.
    I got time :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Denton
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree18is
    i did like my crank windows when i had them..
    They're unique, I love 'em. Halson has to go all the way out to Montana if he wants to steal mine, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Denton
    replied
    Originally posted by 155///MPH
    Nice, but not an F1 car. Looks to be an Indy car.

    JP
    Would make sense...being that was taken in Indy.

    I'm an idiot!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    i did like my crank windows when i had them..

    Leave a comment:


  • 155///MPH
    replied
    Originally posted by Denton
    Sweet F1 car that was most certainly not at the meet but on my SD card:
    Nice, but not an F1 car. Looks to be an Indy car.

    JP

    Leave a comment:


  • Denton
    replied
    Originally posted by jweb
    I think I like the m coupe best.
    The S54 was a sweet car. All black interior; Imola interior would have been just a little sweeter, if that's possible. ;)

    You've got a gorgeous car yourself. Love the stance on it, no BS. Lachs is an awesome color, even better in person.

    Leave a comment:


  • jweb
    replied
    I think I like the m coupe best.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer8604
    replied
    wow, some cool cars down there. what was a cali e30 m3 doin there tho? heh.

    that "race" dash is super ghetto. -1 billion points.

    Leave a comment:

Working...