new to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to site

whats up guys... i just wanna introduce myself, and show you guys what im working on...

and the parts car (rust.....)

so far i completely swapped the interior from tan to black ( rug too), and did a bunch of odds and ends...

right now im trying to find my oil and tranny leak....(which is annoying the piss out of me)..

i dont want to re-use the bmp body kit (came on the old car when i bought it), so im in the market for a compete plastic bumper swap so i can send the car to get painted.... anywayz..... take care guys...

i like the bumpers on the vert. Seats looks really nice too! you have some interior pictures?
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Looks like alot of work, but should turn out alright.
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

im actually starting to feel over whelmed with this project.... but im in the process of swithching everything over.. already did the interior and now i wanna do the exterior, but i changed my mind about the bumpers (now i want factory plastics)...

here are some random pics from the swap....

i never took a picture when it was fully done but its all done panels and all....

Comment

Ay dios mio!! Automatic!!
          '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Nice! Wanna sell the red hood? :)
            All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Welcome to the site. Plans to swap the motor or tranny?
              sigpic

Comment

thanks for the support guys... my friend took dibs on that the minute he found out i was parting out the car,,,....if he backs out its yours....

as far as a swap.... maybe just a 5 speed....all that other stuff gets to complicated for me sometimes.... would like it one day tho.....

Comment

Working...
                X