Some pics and some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics and some questions

Ok, got fed up wit teh 190E 2.3-16, so decided to focus on the 89 325i 4dr. I've been driving for the past month or so.

Washed it, vacuumed the interior like crazy, vinylex'ed the dash, trim, etc. The paint still fucking sucks. Pisses me off because I really like the color. Plus, the whole passenger's side was definitley repainted due to an accident or whatever. Whoever matched it, didn't even fucking blend it properly.... guess I can't bitch too much considering I only paid $400 for teh car :p.

Anyone know what kind of rear spoiler this is? Zender maybe? I really don't like it, but it came with the car and I'm not taking it off until I get an "IS" lip spoiler or something to plug the holes in the trunk.

Started my Tan comfort to Black sport swap also. Replaced the crappy tan comfort seats with some very nice black ones out of the 318is.

The rest of the black interior is coming out of another late model 4dr. that was recently retired, but may be put back into action in a few years.

Who wants to photoshop my car with some sportmax 002's with Black centers? or maybe some kosei k1's?

Thanks for the bandwith.
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Looks like you have your own junk yard there...or at least just ALOT of stuff.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Yeah , there is way to much shit right now.

Currently -

1984 318i 2dr. - Savannabiege over Mocha Vinyl - Rusted like a motherfucker
      1986 325e 2dr. - Schwarz over Houndstooth Anthracite - recently repaired
      1989 325i 4dr. - Cirrusblau over Pearlbiege Vinyl, Soon too be Anthracite Vinyl
      1989 325i 4dr. - Bronzitbiege over Pearlbiege Vinyl - Auto, Timing Belt Went

1990 325i 4dr. - Schwarz over Anthracite Vinyl - Good chassis, body beat to shit
      1991 318is - Diamondschwarz over Anthracite Vinyl - 2.0 Turbo M42

Also,

1985 E28 535i - Delphin Gray over Taurus Leather
      1987 W201 190E 2.3-16 - Black Pearl over Black Leather
      3 M20 Engine and Tranny's
      A Massive pile of Mk1 and Mk2 Volkswagen Jetta/Golf/GTI parts

I'm insane. It also helps that my dad has a 15,000sq. ft. shop. However, this car I actually want to look nice, not halfassed, like people that just collect POS E30's. Fuck that. I'll put up the money to make this one look and perform well.
      E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
      2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

more pics of the 2.3 16v.

Comment

That wing looks like something off of a dodge colt or it's mitsubishi twin brother

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

yeah, i thinki saw someone put one on top of a truck once.

they are everywhere.

Comment

I'd say the paint looks great for 400.

Comment

Te Gusta?

Comment

Originally posted by s40boy View Post
                  Te Gusta?

eh.. no, jk

Comment

Bitch...

Comment

:finger:

Comment

woop. another e30 in CT. rock on !

Comment

E30's are common in CT. I've seen at least 15-20 of them, some being later 325is's that are clean as hell. Alot are just the old diving board cars that need attention.

Thanks for the P-shop. Looks pretty good with the kosei's.
                          2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Working...
                          X