two good days for cars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two good days for cars!

on Thursday my 3.8L M5 finally passed inspection! no more $30 a month for temp plates

and on friday I scored huge in the junk yard and with a local german

i was bored so i put the smokies and tails in:

old

new:

i haven't driven the car in a few weeks and it rains here alot, so it smelled kinda funky... 30 minutes later i was looking at this

and after cleaning up a bit, i noticed that there was so much water in the carpet that it started to drain down the driveway! (my driveway is quite flat)

but besides having a water leak, i was still happy since i scored a 2 sets of focal utopia components (6.5 and 5 1/4) parts to install cruise control into the M5, Hella smoked tails, and Hella smoked headlamps. and my wallet didn't go on a diet after the buying massacre :)
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Sweet Junk yard find!
    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Man wash that damn car! How dare you post pics that dirty!

Vote to Ban!:hitler:

PS: Nice Find!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

wow, i love those tails.
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Sweet Deal Eric and I would assume this was MPtech or was it the on base yard.

You guys over there are so lucky. If I was Yan, I would make daily pilgramages to the yard.

I see your going to play in the sand next month be safe.

No more Bit CH tags?

Comment

mmmm I see Focal :D

Comment

sweet. you guys finally got BIT plates. and the white car looks sweet. good find.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                Sweet Deal Eric and I would assume this was MPtech or was it the on base yard.

You guys over there are so lucky. If I was Yan, I would make daily pilgramages to the yard.

I see your going to play in the sand next month be safe.

No more Bit CH tags?
                lights were from a german friend, everything else was from base. Conrad is a total ass, but his knowledge of cars is great sometimes hehe

the ID place said that they won't issue BITCH plates cause we americans know what that means. I like the COCK plates better!
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                X